WTTF New Putter - Machine, Odyssey, Guerin, wedges, etc

Robert Franks

Reaction score
Handicap
I am in desperate need of finding a putter that works. Everything listed today is for sale and trade.

Trade interests:
Evnroll putters that are 355g head weight
Putters with minimal offset and heavy toe hang
Any other putter you think may cure my woes

PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANY ADDITIONAL PICTURES!

Goods:
1) Machine M4 Meritage Copper. Beautiful copper and blue hues. Comes with two different shafts. One is a double bend with a Taylormade putter grip. This makes the putter face balanced. Second is a hand-bend hosel which allows the putter to have some toe flow. Grip is a Superstroke Fatso (shows a black grip in the picture but this will be changed. Comes with two different flanges as well. First is a Deep Bite Flange (I believe is the name) and the second is a Megaladon flange. Comes with extra weights, copper spacer, and screws to allow for customization. Two headcovers included

Price is $600

2) Scotty Cameron Del Mar. Custom torched finish which came out to a beautiful golden brown. Weights were not torched so there is some cool contrast on the sole. Superstroke 3.0 grip and measures 36". Comes with a Cameron US Open headcover

Price is $150

3) Guerin Tour Spec Mallet. 355g Carbon model. Measures 34.5" which means it was extended around .5" as the website states 355g relates to a 34" putter. Nearly new condition. Iomic grip with hole cut in the butt end. Some discoloring where the shaft meets the club head. Comes with stock headcover

Price is $125

4) Bettinardi, Soft Carbon, Tour Exempt putter. 34". The condition is very very good! Seems to be modeled after the BB5 but has a slightly modified body and a slant neck. The Tour Exempt means that 10 or less putters were made. Usually these are made for tour players to try out. I have no idea if this was on tour, I'm sorry! Bettinardi Tour shaft band with a black Bettinardi grip. Also comes with a black headcover that reads "RJ Bettinardi" and has the number 23 stitched.

Price is $250

5) Odyssey White Hot 2 ball. OG model in really good shape. Original grip as well. 35"

Price is $70

6) Tour issue Grandura 550 72x driver shaft. "XXXX TOUR EXCLUSIVE XXXX" is etched on the shaft. Very stable and nice shaft it just spun a little too much for my liking. Length is 43 5/16" from tip to grip end.

Price is $125

7)
Set of Vokey SM5 wedges. 50f, 54m, 58k set up. The 50 wedge has a steelfiber i110s shaft and they other two have steelfiber i125s shafts. Definitely in used condition but there is plenty of life left in all 3 of them! Each has a NDMC grip in good condition.

Price is $120

Hmm those wedges seem as though they were designed to blend seamlessly with another set of clubs ....

I've got a Cameron for trade as well if that is any interest to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would like to see some more pics of the guerin and the Scotty. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back