907golfer12

Makin a comeback!
Reaction score
Handicap
Who here plays Xbox 360? If you do what games do you play and do you play on Live?

I have lots of games, but I mainly play COD 4. And I play on Live like everyday. My GT is "ILL INTENT AK" so feel free to add me. Just gimme a message with your username from here in it.

I dont have an online handle. I need to set one up.

Yeah. I love playing online. What games to you play most the time AJ?

TW 09
GOW and GOW2
SW:TFU

...pretty much it I have a lot more but those are my staples.

TW 09
GOW and GOW2
SW:TFU

...pretty much it I have a lot more but those are my staples.

I love TW 09. I want GOW and GOW2 but I don't have cash right now. And if you mean Shaun White, then I love that game too. I have 20+ 360 games right now.

No I mean Star Wars: The force unleashed.

No I mean Star Wars: The force unleashed.

Okay. Shaun White wasn't fitting the acronym so I was like whaaa?

But I heard that game was actually a good one.

Sounds good Dent, I don't play much TW 08, I've moved on to 09, but I still play 08 sometimes. But my favorite game to play is COD4.

Sounds good Dent, I don't play much TW 08, I've moved on to 09, but I still play 08 sometimes. But my favorite game to play is COD4.

I don't like the announcers in 09 and how the game is setup. kelly is such an annoying little brat.

I don't like the announcers in 09 and how the game is setup. kelly is such an annoying little brat.

I must agree, but I feel the game play is more challenging.

ya but after awhile youc an still dominate. i want to send a letter to TW 010 and give them some idea.s

Parties cause Dent to not be able to type very well, Dent needs to go to bed. But you should write them, I'm sure they'd welcome the insight.

Gamertag is linuxjunkie but I don't remember the last time I was online. I used to play a lot of COD4. Also some TW09 and a whole lot of Mass Effect.

I've gone looking and my problem is that right now I can't find any games that I want to spend money on.

Gamertag is linuxjunkie but I don't remember the last time I was online. I used to play a lot of COD4. Also some TW09 and a whole lot of Mass Effect.

I've gone looking and my problem is that right now I can't find any games that I want to spend money on.

I got Tom Clancy's EndWar for christmas, and that's a fun game. You use your mic, and control different units. It a twist from the normal TC games, but I enjoy it. Another game that I play a lot is Madden 09, and NHL 09.

Gamer Tag is Roll Tyder
I used to play NCAA Football '07 and TW '07...
Now I am a fan of Rock Band 2 of which my coworkers and I find aboiut 4 hours a month to grill, drink and (ahem) sing....
just got my son(5) Disneys "Sing It" and he and my wife enjoy that game...until..
2 nights ago...RRoD hit....Luckily it was still under warranty AND my XBOX 360 Freak friend loaned me 1 of his 2 extras today....Glad to have geek friends sometimes...(no offense intended to anyone out there...)

Gamer Tag is Roll Tyder
I used to play NCAA Football '07 and TW '07...
Now I am a fan of Rock Band 2 of which my coworkers and I find aboiut 4 hours a month to grill, drink and (ahem) sing....
just got my son(5) Disneys "Sing It" and he and my wife enjoy that game...until..
2 nights ago...RRoD hit....Luckily it was still under warranty AND my XBOX 360 Freak friend loaned me 1 of his 2 extras today....Glad to have geek friends sometimes...(no offense intended to anyone out there...)

I had the ring of death, but I got lucky, I unplugged everything and left it for a day, then tried it again and thankfully it started working again.

Ah I didn't think a thread like this would pop up, but yeah I have and play a 360. I used to play Halo 3 on live ALOT and I used to be pretty good at it, but since then I haven't played and now I'm terrible. I mostly play Rockband now.

Who here plays Xbox 360? If you do what games do you play and do you play on Live?

I have lots of games, but I mainly play COD 4. And I play on Live like everyday. My GT is "ILL INTENT AK" so feel free to add me. Just gimme a message with your username from here in it.

I play. I was really, really good at COD4 and CoD:WaW, but don't play as much anymore, and when I do, I'm on Halo 3. I gave up playing competitively for the most part - wasn't as much fun. GT is ........... IE c L i P z IE

I was also really good at GoW1. GoW2 was a big letdown.

Ah I didn't think a thread like this would pop up, but yeah I have and play a 360. I used to play Halo 3 on live ALOT and I used to be pretty good at it, but since then I haven't played and now I'm terrible. I mostly play Rockband now.

I used to play Halo, but I don't play anymore, my sister is the one who plays Halo now. A lot of my friends play Rockband and Guitar Hero, but I suck at both, but they are fun none the less.

I play. I was really, really good at COD4 and CoD:WaW, but don't play as much anymore, and when I do, I'm on Halo 3. I gave up playing competitively for the most part - wasn't as much fun. GT is ........... IE c L i P z IE

I got COD WaW, but I don't like it as much as 4. I feel the campaign on WaW is better, but online play on 4 is much better. Also 4 has better maps and weapons.

I got COD WaW, but I don't like it as much as 4. I feel the campaign on WaW is better, but online play on 4 is much better. Also 4 has better maps and weapons.

Both have there ups and downs. I don't care for campaign on any game for the most part. As for MP, COD4 has much better maps. I can't say anything for weapons, they are completely different.
You ever play COD4 competitively? Like in GameBattles matches?

Both have there ups and downs. I don't care for campaign on any game for the most part. As for MP, COD4 has much better maps. I can't say anything for weapons, they are completely different.
You ever play COD4 competitively? Like in GameBattles matches?

Nope, I've never heard of GB? :confused2:

Back