Malatresta42 - All i play is COD4 and if i get bored i play TW09.

Malatresta42 - All i play is COD4 and if i get bored i play TW09.

I'll have to add you TCC, that's like all I play to. What prestige are you in?

I'll have to add you TCC, that's like all I play to. What prestige are you in?

People still prestige these days? :p

I'll send you a FR and maybe get on COD4 later.

I don't play online ever really. I am just working on my Tiger Woods 08 career and getting all gold medals on Tiger challenge.

I don't play online ever really. I am just working on my Tiger Woods 08 career and getting all gold medals on Tiger challenge.

I rented the newest TW(08 or 09? idk) and beat the majority of the career, etc and it was really fun. Then I bought it back in September and haven't really played it since. :\

I rented the newest TW(08 or 09? idk) and beat the majority of the career, etc and it was really fun. Then I bought it back in September and haven't really played it since. :\

That was prob 09, I don't like it. The games are wayy to easy. I seriously have some ideas for the newer one to make it more realistic and harder.

That was prob 09, I don't like it. The games are wayy to easy. I seriously have some ideas for the newer one to make it more realistic and harder.

Yeah...
I liked 07, and 09. 08 was a joke. I'd pull the thumbstick straight back, straight forward, and I'd slice it OB. I couldn't even play it. I'm sure if I played it enough I would've gotten used to it, but I don't have the patience.

Yeah...
I liked 07, and 09. 08 was a joke. I'd pull the thumbstick straight back, straight forward, and I'd slice it OB. I couldn't even play it. I'm sure if I played it enough I would've gotten used to it, but I don't have the patience.

You have to have the proper technique. When I'm swinging, sometimes if it's a pressure moment I don't look at the screen, just the thumbstick. In 07 I used to use my index finger and thumb to control the stick, but now I just use my thumb.

People still prestige these days? :p

I'll send you a FR and maybe get on COD4 later.

Flop, I'm about to hop on now if you wanna play. Just send me a friend invite.

Alright, I'll send you a FR now...but I can't get on for the night probably. I'm a little busy.

Alright, I'll send you a FR now...but I can't get on for the night probably. I'm a little busy.

Okay, sounds good. But Flop, your GS is wayyyy to high.

*EDIT* I just went prestige so I'm working to get my guns and stuff back right now.

Okay, sounds good. But Flop, your GS is wayyyy to high.

*EDIT* I just went prestige so I'm working to get my guns and stuff back right now.

:p I've had the Xbox 360 since Christmas, Year 1 ... and I've logged quite a bit of hours into it!

What prestige are you? Prestige sucks >.<

:p I've had the Xbox 360 since Christmas, Year 1 ... and I've logged quite a bit of hours into it!

What prestige are you? Prestige sucks >.<

I just went into 2nd prestige. But that's because when I first started playing I lagged like no other, so then I quit playing for like 6 months and I just started playing again because my internet is fast now.

Im a about a 35 3rd Prestige. I just got back into playing about a month ago when i got my xbox replaced from the Red Rings one i had. Idk how much ill be playing lately i have a ton of school work to do but i find time to get on. When i do tho, we'll go in the cage.

I guess I'm the only "no-lifer" here. (10th Prestige, 55)

I've had red rings 3 times :(...

I might be there but there was about a 5 month period where i hadnt played. So im just getting back into a groove. I cant snipe right now tho. Its making me angry.

I might be there but there was about a 5 month period where i hadnt played. So im just getting back into a groove. I cant snipe right now tho. Its making me angry.

If you can use the M16, MP5, and P90, you're automatically "pro".

Silenced P90 is my bread and butter. Im dirty with the barrett tho. Thats why i hate prestige, i have to work my back up to 48 to get my barrett.

Silenced P90 is my bread and butter. Im dirty with the barrett tho. Thats why i hate prestige, i have to work my back up to 48 to get my barrett.

Back when I actually played it...I would prestige on Friday, get to lv. 37 by the end of the night. Then go to about 51 or so by Saturday, and then do whatever and prestige the next weekend. I did that for about 3 or 4 prestiges.

If you can use the M16, MP5, and P90, you're automatically "pro".

I am just getting into the M16, but the MP5 and P90 are 2 of my favorite weapons, I also like the M4.

What game modes do you guys normally play? My friend got me into Hardcore Headquarters, and that's all I play anymore.

I play Sabotage and Reg. Headquarters. mostly. I like sabotage the best because its +10 a kill and can be up to 20mins. Me and my friends won 5 sabotage matches in a row in about 40 seconds each. We were mowing people down, it wasnt fair.

I play Sabotage and Reg. Headquarters. mostly. I like sabotage the best because its +10 a kill and can be up to 20mins. Me and my friends won 5 sabotage matches in a row in about 40 seconds each. We were mowing people down, it wasnt fair.

I like HQ, because in a good round you can get A LOT of experience, and that definitely helps.

I like HQ, because in a good round you can get A LOT of experience, and that definitely helps.

If you're good, Search and Destroy is the best to rank up.

I don't have COD 4 but from renting it and such I am at 55, I could have easily prestiged but I have decided not to. I decided not to buy the game because I don't want to be playing it all day long.

Back