Xcaliber Xclusiv Shafts - Mystic Series

Mystic 4-S in the house, and I'm super curious.

Not to mention, as I said in the Avalon thread, the looks on these are as high quality as anything out there, yes, even the Hulk with its 2 tone paint. These are freaking sick in hand.

Better pics to come, but I wanted some outdoor ones tonight for you all, the blue is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G.

DSC01268-XL.jpg

DSC01269-XL.jpg

DSC01270-XL.jpg

DSC01271-XL.jpg

DSC01272-XL.jpg

DSC01274-XL.jpg
Quoting this because I believe some are just breezing by. The aesthetic here is legitimately as good as anything else I’ve seen, and honestly, better than most.

That looks slick, pulling that out on the tee will have people looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As good as they look in pictures, it's not even close to how good they look in person or in the sunlight.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Mentioned in the Avalon thread but will here too for those keeping an eye peeled and an open mind.

Cobra SZ it is going to be the one to do the testing on these. It’s the one I’ve got enough adapters for so both the Avalon and Mystic shafts will get installed into those this weekend!

Looking forward to your thoughts on these. Does anybody know why golfworks isn't handling xcaliber anymore? Xcaliber was a featured product for golfworks for a few years and now they don't carry them at all

Looking forward to your thoughts on these. Does anybody know why golfworks isn't handling xcaliber anymore? Xcaliber was a featured product for golfworks for a few years and now they don't carry them at all
Great question, maybe @Robin Arthur can chime in.

I just love the color fade on these shafts its so well done. Excited to hear the Cobra SZ will be tested with these.

James, do you think you could give an update on the finish on these over the next few weeks with regards to bag chatter? I was worried about that with Ion finishes especially.

James, do you think you could give an update on the finish on these over the next few weeks with regards to bag chatter? I was worried about that with Ion finishes especially.

Something I'm going to keep a keen eye on because I know my Recoils tend to loose their luster after some time, but I play WAY more than most haha

Something I'm going to keep a keen eye on because I know my Recoils tend to loose their luster after some time, but I play WAY more than most haha

That is true, but still good to see even after 30-50 or whatever rounds.

Hey Guys -
Re the GolfWorks question, when I was battling health issues for a couple years they got tired of dealing with me. Then when I realized the margins they were getting, rightfully so, I thought I was being left out of a good section of the market - namely the hi-end, very influential fitters like Cool Clubs, D'Lance Golf, Petes Golf who automatically charge at least 2x costs, and usually 3x costs for their components....especially shafts. So I left that BS. Started distributing myself and now - the new Xclusiv shafts including the rapid tapers. <I just wrote them in JMan"s Avalon thread explaining the theory behind the rapid tapers, the pricing strategy on all the Xclusiv shafts and the coronavirus effect on deliveries... check it out>

And re the plating...there is a "rub test" we performed in China but who the hell knows if it's a great test (like the breakage tests we perform that's ASTM protocols). I've personally rubbed the heck outta them for a period of a couple weeks a bunch of times a day and they still looked good but again I don't know long-term results, how they'll be man-handled yada yada. Paint rubs off after a while too and this is a chemical process that's been improved I think since the Recoils were created...but theirs was another factory with a slightly different process. But like JMan and everyone at the Show and all others have said..."WOW....never seen anything like these shafts before..." and they haven't even seen the all-plated irons including the rapid taper irons...even I said "holy ummmm....crapola"...;)...

Stay tuned. I'll keep everyone posted...

These all look so so good! I'm very interested as well - although being a relative shaft novice, I'm not certain on how torque works on a shaft, ie the difference between 3.2 and 3.5?

Those are some fine looking shafts for sure. I'm looking forward to feedback on how they game.

Tips were installed to cure last night on the Avalon and the Mystic shafts, Cobra adapters, will play 44.75" and be paired with Tour Velvet Cords.

Tips were installed to cure last night on the Avalon and the Mystic shafts, Cobra adapters, will play 44.75" and be paired with Tour Velvet Cords.

Very much looking forward to feedback.

Me too
Me too JB! Thanks for all y'all's help!! You have one class org going there! I'm glad to be a small part

Hey JMan did we meet at the Show? It was kule JB said up front y'all only had a couple minutes....and ended up staying for a lot longer...

(y) can't wait for info

Me too

Me too JB! Thanks for all y'all's help!! You have one class org going there! I'm glad to be a small part

Hey JMan did we meet at the Show? It was kule JB said up front y'all only had a couple minutes....and ended up staying for a lot longer...
I didn't make the show this year sadly, parenting responsibilities and all. haha

Legit some of the best looking driver shafts I have ever seen.

Thanks! took me over a year just on the graphics. NOW if i can just get them in. Most factories inc the 2 I use still aren't back to 100% workforce. Hey...anyone got a slow boat to n from. China? Up for an adventure? We gotta sneak in and out in hazmat suits. We'll definitely go unnoticed...:cool:

I can't help but wonder if Robin's statement that he was being left out of the hi end market sounds like the price increase on these may be a little more than the modest increase hinted at earlier?

09A5D5D9-1F67-45D3-8B1A-C4D0C32B1487.jpeg

0FE5A02F-E82C-4219-80C6-998360CEB0F1.jpeg

Thought @Canadan would dig the grip selection too.

Back