Xcaliber Xclusiv Shafts - Rapid Taper Series

Hey Folks!
It's good to be back on here after so much time re-designing, player testing for months, considering cosmetics (and now deliveries/coronavirus...more on that later), butit's always a pleasure being here and trying to help out in any way I can. Sorry if some of my answers can get to be too long but sometimes there's no quick way to discuss some pretty kule and technical questions - regardless of what or who's shafts are in question. My main reason is to help...a little PR of corse but I've always gotten my greatest satisfaction from perhaps helping golfers whack the crap outta that little white orb...and simply to have more fun!

I've enjoyed your comments re the new Xcaliber Xclusiv line shafts so thanks there for sure! I'm attaching a couple files which I just released to current Xcaliber dealers. BUT I want everyone to know I'll be working with Josh to also make these shafts also available to the the good folks here on Hackers Paradise....and not to the other forums. The details haven't been worked out yet but I do guarantee the $1000 buy-in for new Dealers worldwide will not apply to you y'all (once a WV Hillbilly...:cool:...).

And to answer the remark of the shafts being more expensive....yea your right. But after you've read the 2 docs I'm attaching I think you'll understand why. <<And as a side note...I'be been personally paying for our illustrious' increase in import duties. Now that its grown from 5% to almost 25%...I just can't keep doing so. So pricing for 2020 is definitely going to go up BUT all those on Tier pricing profits will remain the same or get better...>>.

That's it for now. I welcome any and all comments - good, bad, ugly and WTF...
Robin

Attachments

• An Xclusiv Message to Xcaliber Dealers_Pg. 1_RA1.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 33
  • An Xclusiv Message to Xcaliber Dealers_Pg. 2_RA1.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 30
  • xcaliber_xlusiv_collage.jpg
    xcaliber_xlusiv_collage.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 26
  • RTapid Tapers vs a Standard Tapering Shaft.jpg
    RTapid Tapers vs a Standard Tapering Shaft.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 27
Bold comments, but, I like bold, mainly because performance won't lie, it'll confirm or refute.

Hey JMan!
Loved all your comments but now I have a ?...is that you or a young Johnny Cash?? hell I'm a guit-picker and love Johnny...but never saw that pic before...

Hey JMan!
Loved all your comments but now I have a ?...is that you or a young Johnny Cash?? hell I'm a guit-picker and love Johnny...but never saw that pic before...
Haha! Yessir, it’s Mr. Cash! My favorite pic of him!

These arrived today and will be on their way to our staff to review and get everybody the details.

These arrived today and will be on their way to our staff to review and get everybody the details.
Yeaaaaaaah!

That's exciting

I believe I’ll have something from this lineup in hand on Monday! Review to come most certainly.

I believe I’ll have something from this lineup in hand on Monday! Review to come most certainly.
Which ones will you have?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I dont have many of the screen shots from my shaft shootout but one I do have shows the dispersion yardage. You see that the Proto which was a RT iron shaft beat everything else.
71a4b65571e7150ec5f98e7552540052.jpg

Those are wild! I think you will have a lot of fun testing these out, James!

I’m intrigued to see how these test out and whether they hold true to the claims.

I like that the docs sent by @Robin Arthur explain a bit about the quality control process but color me skeptical for a couple of reasons. #1 I don’t know much about golf shafts and have to trust that @JB and @Jman will give unbiased reviews (and I know they will!) #2. I don’t know anything about how other companies manufacture their shafts so I don’t know if I should be impressed that there are 3 steps in the quality control process and checks that are done.

There’s a lot that I don’t know, and I don’t know what I don’t know about shafts.

Delivery day in Oklahoma. Eager to see what these look like in hand, because these pics still look wiiiiiiiiild to me.

Nice, hopefully you can get some pics up as well, Robin really teased us with the limited pics :)

Ooh! What's in the box!!:ROFLMAO:

Delivery day in Oklahoma. Eager to see what these look like in hand, because these pics still look wiiiiiiiiild to me.
They are the proverbial,, pictures don't do them justice, item.

Now my XCalibers are already old technology.
They have certainly gone through a generational upgrade. Though most shafts are still true to their core.

This thing is wild in hand. For reals.

Snapped some low light outside pics I'm uploading now to try and show that off.

Driver shaft I have in for review is plain black, no graphics, which is a mind trip unto itself next to the other shafts in the line which may be the best looking driver shafts I have ever seen in hand. Ever.

DSC01301-XL.jpg

DSC01302-XL.jpg

DSC01304-XL.jpg

Again, lower light (sunset hit me before I could get out) and not great quality pics, but I wanted to show off the shape to everyone tonight. Will get some more soon, both on the photo table, but also after I get my adapter situation sorted and the driver shafts installed.

That black Rapid taper shaft should be an iron. @Jman

This thing is wild in hand. For reals.

Snapped some low light outside pics I'm uploading now to try and show that off.

Driver shaft I have in for review is plain black, no graphics, which is a mind trip unto itself next to the other shafts in the line which may be the best looking driver shafts I have ever seen in hand. Ever.
Hey JMan...<<a.k.a. THE Johnny Jr :cool:!!>>

That all black shaft is actually the rapid taper iron. Tip it 1.5" for a 38" #6 iron and have at it! Wait until you see it with the cosmetics (esp. the red rings at the taper section) on a 100% ion-plated, gun-meta grey base...it's stunning...! I should already have a bunch but with the coronavirus, everything has been delayed (and I just found this out today...1.4 BILLION Chinese people stayed home for over a month for self-quarantine and self-preservation I guess. I've been sending prayers to all my friends and their families in China every day...as they are now for us and the world I'm told...

Robin

That black Rapid taper shaft should be an iron. @Jman

That all black shaft is actually the rapid taper iron. Tip it 1.5" for a 38" #6 iron and have at it! Wait until you see it with the cosmetics (esp. the red rings at the taper section) on a 100% ion-plated, gun-meta grey base...it's stunning...! I should already have a bunch but with the coronavirus, everything has been delayed (and I just found this out today...1.4 BILLION Chinese people stayed home for over a month for self-quarantine and self-preservation I guess. I've been sending prayers to all my friends and their families in China every day...as they are now for us and the world I'm told...

Robin
Well then, thank you for the heads up gents!

Based on looking at this one, I'm super curious about the woods version.

@Robin Arthur what is the tipping for a 4i?

4 iron would be .5".,, 5 iron 1" and 6 iron 1.5" @Jman

Robin
Well then, thank you for the heads up gents!

Based on looking at this one, I'm super curious about the woods version.

@Robin Arthur what is the tipping for a 4i?
1/2" Sir "PureitALot"

Back