XP95s Vs. Elevate 95s

robrandalgz

2023 Budget Championship #CanyonCowboys
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I'm thinking about jumping a on a "too good to pass up" deal on a set of Apex irons. I currently play XP 95s and these come with Elevate 95s. Can I expect that the two shafts will play similarly from a weight and kick point standpoint? Thanks in advance.

I'm thinking about jumping a on a "too good to pass up" deal on a set of Apex irons. I currently play XP 95s and these come with Elevate 95s. Can I expect that the two shafts will play similarly from a weight and kick point standpoint? Thanks in advance.

both are in the same weight class. What I’ve seen is that while the XP will help with launch and dispersion, they will spin less than the Elevates. That being said I don’t think the elevates spin crazy where distance would be lost.

the VSS is legit with the elevates and helps if vibration dampening is something that interest you.

Both are very similar. Where I see the biggest difference happening is in feel. The Elevates will probably feel smoother/softer due to the VSS dampening. It's a great shaft. In my eyes, the Elevate would be the go to over the XP 95 9/10 times.

Back