XXIO Prime Driver

It seems to be something that is continuing with each person that tests it out, especially over an extended period of time.
I really wish a shaft company would label a shaft 65g stiff and really have it be light weight and soft just so people could see the results without a preconceived notion.

That said I am super excited to get this in hand and hit a few. It doesn't fit my normal profile but I have been surprised before

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I have been intrigued by the xxio line since first seeing them and hitting them last April. I took a few swings with the xxio 8 in Nov and contact was solid. Should have hit a few more times. Looking forward to having a chance with the prime and 9 in April.

Bumping to get War Eagle' thoughts on this beast

I had the privilege of hitting the 441, I mean XXIO, on the range today.

From the lead up to this, I was expecting it to look different, more like a magic wand from Harry Potter or something. Mainly because if there is a club out there than can make 441 hammer drives, it has to be magic.

Just kidding, buddy.

In all seriousness...

Hitting this one, once in hand, I actually had reservations. The Miyazaki shaft in it was a SR, which is stiff regular, right in between stiff and, you guessed it, regular! Felt whippy in hand, and I was wondering how that would work for my swing.

Then, I swung it. Hello high, straight-ish / tight little baby fade bomb.

The shaft was whippy in hand, but it just works during the swing. Similar for me to the shaft in the original Cleveland Black, and the super duper light weight Miyazaki shafts in that one.

So, what have we learned from my ramblings so far? Let's review...

Light weight + forgiving face + high launch = Beags bombs.

I see why people are digging this so much. It's easy to hit, it launches the ball high, and the shaft just creates a beautiful lag in the swing that gets you in the right position at impact.

I was digging this one, and will be taking it out of Mikes bag in our round this Saturday for some more on course bombs.

Mike! Straight up match play this Saturday. Winner gets XXIO??

Dude, that ball you hit on the range with this (the last one) was murdered!

Dude, that ball you hit on the range with this (the last one) was murdered!

Seriously, perhaps one of the longest I've ever hit. And... Limited flight water range balls, and wind at our face.

Nice writeup.
No thanks on the challenge.
Hoping for a repeat performance with this in 2 days and looking forward to others trying it out too

Man I like what I'm hearing. Beag bombs!!! I need to get one of these in my hands

Nice writeup.
No thanks on the challenge.
Hoping for a repeat performance with this in 2 days and looking forward to others trying it out too
Excited to hear how this performs for you this weekend. All this talk, and your performance with this in the bag, is really interesting. Hope your crushing it all weekend.

Picking up mikedean441 at airport and he has to sit in the back seat. Precious cargo riding shotgun.
9854286399a0cc7d16b514e6ce5293a3.jpg

XXIO Prime Driver

Picking up mikedean441 at airport and he has to sit in the back seat. Precious cargo riding shotgun.

I'm sure he won't mind! That's his baby!

What's that middle seat in the back called again?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

very few reasons 441 would sit in the back. That is one of them.

That is priceless.

Swore i called shotgun

haha thats pretty good

Might not let him get too close after the things he said to his xhot breaking up with her

Goodnight my love
be9272ab52571031d316ed552d7fffdd.jpg

Back