XXIO Prime Driver

Expanded sweet spot. Can't complain about that.

The XXIO 9 and VP Prime lines were just released in Japan at much higher prices.

Are these XXIO aimed at different cap levels ? For instance the 8 for better players and the Prime for higher capers ?

Too rich for my blood but looks and sounds like a great driver and looking forward to the review on this one.

c254f60a0437d6eed02ac336be3a28e9.jpg

493d451df825d091d0b90672a0e5c863.jpg

cafdf4375a2ad98c8f727b1e96d87b1a.jpg

Looks good....but just weird seeing a fixed hosel driver anymore.

JB is on cloud 9 right now. Hope you take that beauty to pound town later on!

I love the look of this. Modern throwback looks. Really good looking!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the looks on this one

I'd hit it.

Love the little beveled edge on the topline from face to crown.

The rest of the looks though, sorta meh.

Kind of what I was thinking. I was saying "heritage".

Better word choice my good man. I totally agree - heritage it is!

XXIO Prime Driver

I'd hit it.

Love the little beveled edge on the topline from face to crown.

The rest of the looks though, sorta meh.

This to me is a phenomenal look- the bevel - I just think it screams confidence.

I like the looks of this. The design is one that is intriguing. Being fit for slower SS while higher SS can still pound this driver.

What shaft did it come with? Haven't hit a XXIO club yet, looking forward to some thoughts.

The store near me has these in stock. They look fantastic in hand. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to take a swing with this one.

This driver looks so classy, which to me is pretty unique and awesome! Cant wait to hear more about performance

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

This club was sure a hit yesterday. When you take the head cover off you get this excitement due to its looks in the sun. It's absolutely gorgeous.

At impact it has a high pitched crack, but not that metallic sounds that so many dislike. More like high pitched explosiveness.

Ball flight is high and distance was pretty remarkable for some that tried it yesterday. My thoughts on that are it's partly due to them not getting enough height normally to maximize carry distance.

More coming soon as we put it through its paces this weekend.

Man I want to try this one out. High and Long is exactly what I need, and if I recall the discussions we had with them out there last year alot of their lines are made for the "less swing speed challenged" right?

Man I want to try this one out. High and Long is exactly what I need, and if I recall the discussions we had with them out there last year alot of their lines are made for the "less swing speed challenged" right?

Yes, it is ideal for that actually.

Looks real nice, and who can argue with high'n'long.

JB,

How was the shaft flex for you? I remember the one at Cleveland HQ being pretty loose. Did you get the same shaft?

Back