Yay or nay? G4 golf boot

Nope. No. Not Happening.

I honestly don't get the G/Fore stuff at all. So expensive, so ugly.

Hard pass!

Seem fine to me. Your pants would cover most of the boot bit. Only downside I can see, and maybe it could be a good thing, the boot portion may lock in your ankles and limit movement/jumping.

Yikes.... Just close down the page and say they were hacked.

I see why Mossimo sold G/4. Those are the ugliest "golf" shoes ever. And G/4 makes some ugly ones.

I'll pass on these

Seem fine to me. Your pants would cover most of the boot bit. Only downside I can see, and maybe it could be a good thing, the boot portion may lock in your ankles and limit movement/jumping.
What are these "pants" you speak of? I wear shorts about 9-10 months out of the year on the golf course, and not even in my wildest, most bizarre hallucinations could I think of a way to make those work with shorts. Unless maybe I was going for some weird fetish outfit for a costume event or something.

On the plus side they would give me more ankle support. On the down side they are bat crap ugly.

What are these "pants" you speak of? I wear shorts about 9-10 months out of the year on the golf course, and not even in my wildest, most bizarre hallucinations could I think of a way to make those work with shorts. Unless maybe I was going for some weird fetish outfit for a costume event or something.
What do you wear the other 2-3 months of the year? Jeggings?
In the northeast we sometimes wear “pants.” Think of them like really long shorts that go down to your ankles.

So... they're like a chukka? With traction? ?Hard pass. They're not going on my feet.

I was thinking that their floral shirt wasn't too awful bad. Then I clicked on it and looked at the close up photos. Another hard pass. I'll stay unfashionable if that's fashion... and the prices! Whoo boy. Way high for my budget.

I am not a fan of high top anything.

1 - I think these would provide a bit more ankle support. Don’t need a rolled ankle walking out of the bunker on hole 12.

2 - Wing tips? Would look great with a three piece suit, and of course no break in the trousers!

3 - nope. Not for me. Not a fan :ROFLMAO:

Why? Why would anyone wear those? :sick:

Ha! These are ridiculous! :sick::sick::sick:

Nay on those.

Back