Yellow balls suck for me

Scorp

Lacking competent adult supervision
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
At least they did today. I played a round on a beautiful day... the course fairways were mostly dormant... there was a lot of pine straw in the rough areas, and some areas had collected lots of leaves. And the yellow Wilson Staff balls I was playing were easy to lose.

The first tee, I hit a beautiful shot right down the middle of the fairway... and I could not find the ball. I'm convinced it plugged into a wet area right where my ball landed.

Those yellow balls though... not easy to spot. It's ok though. I've got white ones I'll use. I think I'm done with yellow balls.

It's the balls fault right? Not mine. No, not possible. It couldn't be my swing that put the ball in the rough...:ROFLMAO:

Do you hate the sun for being yellow?;)
Nope, I don't... because where I come from, the sun is white. (That's a Mandela Effect joke).:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yellow balls sucked for me today on a course primarly composed of brown, tan, and pine straw reddish... they blended right in.

Plus, they're Wilson Staff... good riddance to those... that'll show Wilson Staff. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I played orange balls during the Fall on a tree-covered course once. Once.

At least they did today. I played a round on a beautiful day... the course fairways were mostly dormant... there was a lot of pine straw in the rough areas, and some areas had collected lots of leaves. And the yellow Wilson Staff balls I was playing were easy to lose.

The first tee, I hit a beautiful shot right down the middle of the fairway... and I could not find the ball. I'm convinced it plugged into a wet area right where my ball landed.

Those yellow balls though... not easy to spot. It's ok though. I've got white ones I'll use. I think I'm done with yellow balls.

It's the balls fault right? Not mine. No, not possible. It couldn't be my swing that put the ball in the rough...:ROFLMAO:

it's definitely the balls. Ship a couple dozen my way and I'll try work it out of them for you!!! :drinks:

I love yellow balls. But I've been losing them in the fairway recently too
Are yours Wilson Staff balls too? Mine are. Or were. I'm running through them quicker than I normally do... but, they're Wilson Staff balls... and Wilson Staff doesn't seem to know what they're doing advertising wise for golf... so I'm teaching them a lesson by losing those balls.:ROFLMAO:

yeah, I know. I'm showing Wilson Staff by losing balls I already paid for. <-- No. I'm joking. My mistake to play yellow balls in late winter/early spring where they get lost easily.:ROFLMAO:

Are yours Wilson Staff balls too? Mine are. Or were. I'm running through them quicker than I normally do... but, they're Wilson Staff balls... and Wilson Staff doesn't seem to know what they're doing advertising wise for golf... so I'm teaching them a lesson by losing those balls.:ROFLMAO:

yeah, I know. I'm showing Wilson Staff by losing balls I already paid for. <-- No. I'm joking. My mistake to play yellow balls in late winter/early spring where they get lost easily.:ROFLMAO:

Srixon balls here 🤣

Nope, I don't... because where I come from, the sun is white. (That's a Mandela Effect joke).:LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Yellow balls sucked for me today on a course primarly composed of brown, tan, and pine straw reddish... they blended right in.

Plus, they're Wilson Staff... good riddance to those... that'll show Wilson Staff. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I enjoy yellow in TP5's, Chrome Soft, etc

I play yellow exclusively and have for the last 3-4 years.I lot of time if you don't see the ball, go down the fairway and look back.The angle of the sun makes a big difference in visiblilty especially on brownish grass.

One of the reasons I like the yellow golf ball is because it usually is in the minority. I can see which ball is mine compared to others white balls.

Count me as not into yellow or orange balls but to each his own. After all these years though if something to them would be played more on tour.

Yellows are so easy to find in the fairway. My object is to keep them there. Been getting better at it. Now, if I can do the same in avoiding the water.

I kind of adjust color to the season. Our grass stays pretty green even when it’s dormant, but loses just enough color that yellow can be rough to spot. I found neon green best for the fall. In the summer generally yellow is preferred.

I don’t like to use white balls in the snow either.

I'll take yellow balls over blue balls any day of the week.

I’m guessing yellow balls must be extremely popular as Snell have run out, again. Just as I lost the last yellow Snell in my bag!!! That’ll teach me not to keep a couple of boxes in the garage I guess.

I have been using yellow balls for a few years now. I find that if you hit them in the fairway, you never lose them.
;)

In the fall though, the multicolor leaves can cause some issues.

I have been using yellow balls for a few years now. I find that if you hit them in the fairway, you never lose them.
;)
Huh. Maybe I'll have to try that approach some day.

Yellows are so easy to find in the fairway. My object is to keep them there. Been getting better at it. Now, if I can do the same in avoiding the water.
Unfortunately, mine weren't in the fairway. Except for that first shot of mine... a beautiful shot. Ball was lost in the fairway.

;)

In the fall though, the multicolor leaves can cause some issues.
In the fall I bring out the anomaly golf balls, like cheaper brands, scuffed balls, etc. If I loose them not a big deal.

Back