Probably everyone makes a yellow soft ball just depends on what you like. I really love yellow balls during the winter though. As grass goes dormant and everything turns light brown and grey that yellow pops a lot more than the traditional white when trying to find balls.

Another vote for Srixon Z Star...these balls perform and are durable for the beating I put them through

I used to play the Srixon Z-Star in yellow and liked them a lot.

Probably everyone makes a yellow soft ball just depends on what you like. I really love yellow balls during the winter though. As grass goes dormant and everything turns light brown and grey that yellow pops a lot more than the traditional white when trying to find balls.
^THIS^ They make almost every model in yellow. Bright yellow or yellow/green balls show up so much better around here at this time of year. I went to our local golf store a few weeks ago specifically to compare the brightness of the yellows on several models I like to play. Knew their ball display is right by the big store front window so I'd be able to check them out with benefit of that lighting. Easy decision once I checked and I can't recall losing a single ball (that I didn't dunk or hook oob or into the deep woods) this fall/winter. Years past I'd usually lose a couple white ones I knew were dry every round.

I’ve been playing Callaway Chrome Soft yellow for a while, switch to yellow Supersoft in the cold winter, and not a fan of clutter on my golf ball (looking at you Truvis). The latest version has the triple track on it, which I am also not a fan of, and they seem to have discontinued the plain version.

So... I’m open to checking out something new and yellow!

What do you suggest that’s a soft feeling ball but nice and yellow so I can find it when I end up in the woods.

If you are looking for something comparable to supersoft for the winter months, Srixon Soft Feel is pretty damn good and that yellow is very noticeable.

I'm a huge fan of the Srixon Z-Star.
Been playing yellow balls for the last 25 years... back then people thought that you odd if you did.
Picked up some TaylorMade TP5 and Tour Response balls recently to give my beloved Srixon's some compilation in the spring.

I would throw in a vote for the Bridgestone Tour B RX line of balls.

I would have to agree on the Srixon ZStar or XV or the Bridgestone B RX

Bridgestone Tour B RX or RXS.

☝☝☝☝☝☝☝

I still remember you telling me you like these balls the best for the spin profile, then I remember watching you rip a shot back 15 feet on 9 :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Srixon Z star XV in yellow was my gamer most of the season. Switched to Tp5x pix, mostly due to price, found a good deal and ran out of the z star BOGO's. Would play either in a heartbeat.

I still remember you telling me you like these balls the best for the spin profile, then I remember watching you rip a shot back 15 feet on 9 :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:
😂😂 Actually told you I like the Z Star XV because they spin less for me than the Z Star. The Z Star spin a lot, but I still like them in colder conditions.

Usually I go yellow Truvis but in general I prefer a yellow ball overall. I did just grab a few dozen of the Vice lime balls and love them. I actually prefer the color over a traditional yellow ball. I would check them out.

Yellow balls that I've used included Titleist, Callaway ERC, Bridgestone RXS, Srixon QST

I've had the best experience and feel with the Bridgestone, Callaway and Srixon

Srixon Z Star Tour Yellow. Trust me, it's a great ball!

Love, love, love yellow golf balls. Currently use the Chrome Soft TT because the X version doesn’t come in yellow. I know you said you didn’t like the Triple Track, but your putting may thank you if you stick with the CS. ;)

I’d rotate the CS before each shot so I didn’t see the TT. If not that, Supersofts year round since you already play that ball and are used to it. If not that, Q Star Tours.

Usually I go yellow Truvis but in general I prefer a yellow ball overall. I did just grab a few dozen of the Vice lime balls and love them. I actually prefer the color over a traditional yellow ball. I would check them out.
A friend of mine is playing the yellow/green Vice balls right now. Those things are BRIGHT!!! It's very different from the yellow of the Supersoft, I can tell our balls apart from a distance before we ever even get close to them.

I found the yellow Fifty Elites I bought to be useful before playing a links course in November.

I've never seen a Supersoft with Triple Track on it (and they're my #1 ball year 'round), and Callaway doesn't show them as TT on their website. I don't see any TT balls until you get into the Chrome Soft line.

If you did somehow manage to find TT Supersofts and don't like them, you could try the Supersoft Magna (same ball, same performance, just a bit larger in diameter), or try the Srixon Q Star Tour. I've played them fairly extensively also, and their performance (at least to me) is very close to the Supersoft.

Thanks, the Supersoft I have do not have the TT on it, which I like! Not a fan of TT or TruVis. Lots of Srixon love in here, will grab a pack or 2 and test them out.

Two of my favorite golf balls are Callaway Chrome soft and the TaylorMade tp5, both in yellow. I have a low 90s swing speed and they were perfect for me. Great Great feel off the clubface.

Quick update: found previous generation chrome soft yellow(new in box) 2 for $55 shipped at Rock Bottom. They are on their way!

I’ve been playing Callaway Chrome Soft yellow for a while, switch to yellow Supersoft in the cold winter, and not a fan of clutter on my golf ball (looking at you Truvis). The latest version has the triple track on it, which I am also not a fan of, and they seem to have discontinued the plain version.

What do you suggest that’s a soft feeling ball but nice and yellow so I can find it when I end up in the woods.
Snell Get Sum in yellow.

This is an easy one, Srixon Soft Feel in yellow. Maybe, the best yellow out there.

Back