Yoga tights on the course?

Lulu pants are a totally different story. They are pants. I wouldnt mind tights on the course. Clearly I would prefer they be on those who can rock them well.

I bought my wife a couple pair of the FJ leggings. She loves them. As long as it doesn’t run afoul of dress code go for it.

That thought about running afoul of the dress code is the senseable answer to the question.

If you buy a pair of their Commission or ABC pants you will never go back to other brands. Everything else feels cheap and clingy compared to their stuff. Check the We Made Too Much tab on their website for sale pants, but it only goes from $130 to $100 and that's the only deals. I wear 32" inseam in most pants, but I get 34" in their pants and wastes are true to size and stretchy as well. Some of their stuff that is labeled as ABC or Commission is not Warpstreame fabric, you only want the pants that are Warpstreame IMO.

Great info. We have a lululemon store here, but it is currently closed for renovations. It was a pop up that is becoming permanent. My better half loves to drag me in there, and I have discovered their apparel looks and feels quite nice. In fact it is interesting to note that the times I've been in there or walked by, at least half the customers were men. The yoga teacher wife tells me that men are the fastest growing category of people buying yoga brand clothing. When I saw that they categorize some of their wear for golf, that really got me thinking. My favorite golf pants now are either of 2 pair of stretchy prana pants I have. I will check these out in detail and make sure I stick with the better fabric.

I look damn sexy in my tights on the course. But they are under my pants so you cannot see them :)

I've long held the opinion that there are yoga pants good and yoga pants bad. I don't mind at all seeing women with yoga pants good, and it wouldn't bother me at all on the course. However, I have no desire to see dudes wearing them anywhere, including on the course.

The ONLY time I will put on a pair of form fitting pants is to wear as an undergarment (thermal layer, summer cooling layer under motorcycle racing leathers) If Im wearing pants other than jeans or dress pants, its sweatpants and i only wear those to lounge around the house!

Women in tight pants is a whole 'nother discussion...

I'm getting a kick out of the double standard. Men no; women yes. I have the same bias. My wife says that the times when I am a sexist male pig, I'm good at it. I don't think she means that as a compliment. Trying to have a more open mind on such things; I baby step forward I fear.

I'm getting a kick out of the double standard. Men no; women yes. I have the same bias. My wife says that the times when I am a sexist male pig, I'm good at it. I don't think she means that as a compliment. Trying to have a more open mind on such things; I baby step forward I fear.

1571246446115.jpeg

Why not...as long as your not in my group.

Wait the OP wasn't talking about the cart girl?? :oops:

I am a huge fan of yoga pants on women who, well, um, how do you say, uh.
Don't cause the fabric to scream in protest due to the excessive volume being contained??

Really? No pockets?
In the past I’ve worn workout tights under my shorts when playing.

no issue with it TBH.

if it’s just the tights that’s a pretty form fitting look - good to get in your opponents head in matchplay

Why isn't it surprising that you would know that there are yoga pants that have pockets? ;)

Wait the OP wasn't talking about the cart girl?? :oops:

Don't cause the fabric to scream in protest due to the excessive volume being contained??

Why isn't it surprising that you would know that there are yoga pants that have pockets? ;)

hate the knowledgeable consumer

Nobody needs a mameltoe on the course. But a mooseknuckle....... maybe

I’m thinking this may just be what Villa 1 needs to stand out for the judges. What say you guys?

@Stemmy66 @OITW @donny475

I still like the look of polos and a respectable pants/shorts/skirt. Now I see t-shirts on the course, and now leggings. God, what is next?

I'm
not sure if I should complain about the lack of photos in this discussion, or be grateful...
The wrong photos could scar us for life!

I am a believer in the tucked in shirt when possible, and I don't think anybody wants the manel toe of tights with a tucked in golf shirt.

Guess it’s back to the drawing board on the team outfits.

Back