Yoga tights on the course?

Do guys really wear yoga pants?

I mean, I wouldn't, but if a young lady wants to, i am good with it

Really? No pockets?
In the past I’ve worn workout tights under my shorts when playing.

no issue with it TBH.

if it’s just the tights that’s a pretty form fitting look - good to get in your opponents head in matchplay

Yeah I’ve worn my running tights under shorts on a really windy day but I don’t think I’d wear them as my only pants on the course.

I think it’s fine on women. But their not allowed on out course. Men or women. Well, the dress rules say no for women and just assume men never would.

Absolutely not! Would yield too much stuff that I couldn't unsee...

I’ve been cringing all day every time I saw this thread. Golf and yoga pants should be mutually exclusive for men at least. I take no position as far as women wearing them on the course.

Yeah I’ve worn my running tights under shorts on a really windy day but I don’t think I’d wear them as my only pants on the course.

scramble uniform? :LOL:?:oops:

Do guys really wear yoga pants?

Haha. I do wear yoga "pants" to yoga class but they aren't tights. I would not wear yoga tights anywhere, which includes golfing. I wear tights for cycling, but that feels totally different to me. I'm very much in the more conservative side for fashion and lifestyle.

Not yoga tights but I’ve worn Under Armors under my rain pants when it’s really cold.
I have no desire to wear them without something over them, anywhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don’t care what people wear so long as I’m still given a choice. I do NOT want to wear yoga tights.
I care that people are out, enjoying the game and if that means they’re wearing a hoodie or yoga clothes, that’s fine by me.

I think that I can speak for most men when I say that I dont mind if an attractive-looking, fit woman wants to wear yoga pants on the golf course. Its probably not exactly golf appropriate but as long as she doesnt mind getting oggled, its all good.
Im not sure that Im ready to see a man on the golf course in yoga pants though. I guess that where Im from, yoga pants are the exclusive domain of the ladies.

Agreed on all counts.

Is this really a thing? I’ve never seen it but I have seen @OITW in joggers.

Is this really a thing? I’ve never seen it but I have seen @OITW in joggers.

i know I push the boundaries on acceptable apparel on THP - but I have no plans* to wear my yoga pants or workout tights on a golf course ever unless they’re covered by shorts/pants

*unless it’s for big money and I know it would really really really bother my opponent

I am a believer in the tucked in shirt when possible, and I don't think anybody wants the manel toe of tights with a tucked in golf shirt.

Sorry...thought you said Campbell for a second....

I am on my 5th pair of Lululemon pants. They are not yoga pants, but they are what I wear everyday to work and to golf in. It's to the point now when jeans Friday rolls around that I dread the discomfort of wearing jeans for a day LOL! I have a skinny pair of ABC pants that I wear to play golf and I love them. They are basically skin tight , but the other pairs I wear to work are slim fit. The skinny ones are the most comfortable once you get over worrying about what you look like.

I am on my 5th pair of Lululemon pants. They are not yoga pants, but they are what I wear everyday to work and to golf in. It's to the point now when jeans Friday rolls around that I dread the discomfort of wearing jeans for a day LOL! I have a skinny pair of ABC pants that I wear to play golf and I love them. They are basically skin tight , but the other pairs I wear to work are slim fit. The skinny ones are the most comfortable once you get over worrying about what you look like.

I’ve been wondering about their apparel. They even list golf as a clothing category on their website. The future of golf is yogolf!

I’ve been wondering about their apparel. They even list golf as a clothing category on their website. The future of golf is yogolf!
If you buy a pair of their Commission or ABC pants you will never go back to other brands. Everything else feels cheap and clingy compared to their stuff. Check the We Made Too Much tab on their website for sale pants, but it only goes from $130 to $100 and that's the only deals. I wear 32" inseam in most pants, but I get 34" in their pants and wastes are true to size and stretchy as well. Some of their stuff that is labeled as ABC or Commission is not Warpstreame fabric, you only want the pants that are Warpstreame IMO.

Back