Evok

Don't worry, Be happy!
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone else love yogurt? I absolutely love it and eat it all the time. Fresh fruit and some granola = awesome! If I'm not making my own, our local Wegmans has an Organic Greek that I really enjoy. Makes for some great protein and i also like it in a shake or smoothie. Anyone else?

I pretty much eat non fat vanilla yogurt with honey granola every morning. Ssssoooooo delicious!!!!!

Yoplait whips. Pretty boring but I like it.

Greek yogurt is awful and no amount of fruit or honey or anything can make it any better.

Greek yogurt is awful and no amount of fruit or honey or anything can make it any better.
Ill completely disagree but hey if you dont like it, you dont like it haha.

Throw in some granola, and I love it!

I honestly haven't tried any honey with yogurt but with multiple mentions im going to have to try it!

It's funny this thread popped up, as I've spent the last two days working at Chobani HQ in Norwich, NY.

I eat Greek yogurt because men's health tells me I should. Outside of that, I think it's NASTY.

It's funny this thread popped up, as I've spent the last two days working at Chobani HQ in Norwich, NY.

I eat Greek yogurt because men's health tells me I should. Outside of that, I think it's NASTY.

Spilled any Chobani recently?

I eat Greek Yogurt. Not often, but I enjoy it.
I like the flavors that are like candy and dessert. Key lime is actually pretty dang good. I like the one with the chocolate pieces in it.
And strawberry.

I used to swear it off but over the last few years I have grown to like some of it. Not sure about the Greek stuff though.

Love yoghurt! My favorite at the moment is an organic apple and cinnamon, holy crap it's good, on its own or with muesli.

My breakfast nearly every morning is vanilla greek yogurt with granola. That's what I'm eating as I type this, today it's Bear Naked original cinnamon granola with Activia greek yogurt.

When I'm eating better, I'll usually have a greek yogurt or the icelandic (Skyr) stuff once a day. Usually with some sort of fruit. I like the sour taste, so even plain is enjoyable to me.

I tried it, but could never find a flavor I liked.

I tried it, but could never find a flavor I liked.
There's definitely some that are worse than others. I think that's the problem some others have too when they say it's absolutely disgusting. Honestly some yogurt is haha i tried this so called "Super Yogurt" that was supposed to be very healthy but man it was sour and quite gross.

There's definitely some that are worse than others. I think that's the problem some others have too when they say it's absolutely disgusting. Honestly some yogurt is haha i tried this so called "Super Yogurt" that was supposed to be very healthy but man it was sour and quite gross.

It's almost bitter tasting I think? And maybe I'm expecting an ice cream taste, so that could be another reason why I don't like it.

It's almost bitter tasting I think? And maybe I'm expecting an ice cream taste, so that could be another reason why I don't like it.
Yes definitely lol i love yogurt and that stuff was a bit too much. I don't like too sweet or added sugar but most of the yogurt i try is delicious like whipped cream with fruit kinda thing haha

Greek yogurt is a substitute for sour cream when cooking healthier, so figure it will have a similar sour flavor to sour cream. Vanilla or honey greek yogurt is definitely a better option for beginners.

Greek yogurt is a substitute for sour cream when cooking healthier, so figure it will have a similar sour flavor to sour cream. Vanilla or honey greek yogurt is definitely a better option for beginners.

I may try that for a sour cream substitute.

I've had the vanilla, too. I thought red velvet would be good, but nope. Guess I just need to keep trying. I buy the cheap stuff, too so maybe I should splurge on a name brand?

I may try that for a sour cream substitute.

I've had the vanilla, too. I thought red velvet would be good, but nope. Guess I just need to keep trying. I buy the cheap stuff, too so maybe I should splurge on a name brand?

Chobani and Fage are both solid choices. I recommend going with the vanilla and then throwing some fruit and/or granola as well. Some people like to drizzle honey on top, I am not a huge fan of honey so I don't do that.

I did not care for the Danon Greek, it has a weird artificial taste to me.

Chobani and Fage are both solid choices. I recommend going with the vanilla and then throwing some fruit and/or granola as well. Some people like to drizzle honey on top, I am not a huge fan of honey so I don't do that.

I did not care for the Danon Greek, it has a weird artificial taste to me.
Greek yogurt, frozen fruit, a bit of sugar free almond milk, and a couple Splenda drops. Awesome smoothies.

I agree too, it's a great sour cream sub, especially on potatoes.

Back