Yonex NI-MB at Demo Day

Jman

Golf Scrivener
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
I thought the blade lovers around here might want to see these if they missed on the THP twitter handle (which has got a TON of cool stuff up on there)

Is that black strip in the muscle some kind of a cavity filled with elastomer???

That looks like something I could game. Sexy iron for sure

Buttery.

I bet Trout would melt over these.

my hands hurt looking at the pic

Pretty!!! are they forgiving at all????

I don't love it, but don't hate it either.

i think these look good!

These are beautiful.

I think that black strip is a continuation of their graphite control cavity on their N1-CB forged irons.

I had the Yonex ADX tour forged cavity backs 2-PW in my bag for over 20 years. My father bought them for me used when I made my high school golf team freshman year. I made the switch to the Rocketbladez tour irons 2 years ago, but man were those clubs solid. The 2 iron is still in my bag, it's my 230 yard safety blanket off the tee when the driver starts going sideways.

I'd love to get them in hand for some swings, they're lookers in my book, but I'm a long time Yonex fan.

These look smooth!

i-3Xjh5pP-XL.jpg

i-2G4trjc-XL.jpg

i-K9MdhZ6-XL.jpg

i-rFBDgZ3-XL.jpg

oh my...

graphite hybrid need to know more

I can feel the feedback already, but they sure do look good.

That slot looks like it could add forgiveness. These are sexy for sure. I've never hit Yonex anything be4, frankly have never seen their clubs. Would love to hit these

Sweet looking irons, I hope that I have a chance to hit them.

Hopefully, there will be a review thread on these and the hybrid.

That is one sexy looking iron.

Put Yonex's boron reinforced Pro-Spec graphite shafts on those babies and I'd sell everything not bolted down to buy two sets.

Well those are butter knives! Beautiful and clean looking, nut looking at then makes my hands and wrists hurt already...

Man these are definitely sexy. Way beyond my skill level but they look great.

Back