CELEBRATION You Are Headed to the Morgan Cup

Congratulations.. This event is going to be incredible!!

Congrats on getting into this awesome event! (y)

Congratulations!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats!

Congrats. 6 months will be here fast bud. Bring a camera and enjoy the moments.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Congrats!!! Enjoy that SWEET SWEET CPG gear/swag. And you know, the time of your life with a bunch of great guys. Nbd.

This is an honor! I'm so thrilled to be selected for this experience.
Even though I’ve never been in it, this is def a special event at THP. Excited for you to participate as I’ll certainly be following along!

Weekend Warriors
47f26f4a2f5e7306ed59165a0f88ed31.jpg
0e4d8507dd2994411f17a72435319746.jpg
3632613d200b85aba09fe38c94431b32.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I respect Bernoulli, instead of liking every post, he's taking the time to pull up the menu and go fist pump on every post.

Like is not strong enough to express my feelings about all that has happened with my winning the golden ticket to the Morgan Cup.

I truly appreciate the good wishes and congratulations that everyone is bestowing on me. I have never had the honor and privilege of meeting anyone associated with THP. The warm wishes and congratulations I received illustrate to me that THP is a special place.

I am honored and humbled that people that I have never met are so happy for me. Heck, I’m just a guy who is passionate about golf.

Congrats!

Wow totally missed this one somehow. Have been sitting here every day waiting to see who who be selected and it turns out I'm a week behind on the news.

Congrats @Bernoulli !!!!!

Back