You get to play 1 Rd with a Pro- Who’s your pick?

Active : Tiger

Past: Brian Barnes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1- active- tiger

2- all time- man I don't know about this one. i'll say palmer.

active - tiger

all time - old tom morris!!!

So many good responses here. I am gonna go with Kisner and Daly. Should be super causal and has a high likelihood of turning into a **** show

Active - Tiger

Past - Arnie

I'd love to play a round with the King in his prime and then again at the end of his career and talk about the journey.

Current - Rory

Past - Seve

Active - Jordan Spieth
All Time - Lee Treviño

Tiger
Lee Trevino

Annika
Payne Stewart

Current: Rory
Former: Henry Cotton (he won the Open in 1934, 1937 and 1948 ... and went to the same school as me).

Active-Morgan Pressel
Former- Arnie

Would play with Rory, seems like such a chill guy. Then, for sure would have liked to play with one of my Spaniards Seve.

Active - Rickie Fowler

All time - Payne Stewart

Active: Kisner
Past: Norman (Technically could be active as well)

Jack Nicklaus

I would go with Rickie or maybe Tania Tare. Watching her do some of her trick shots would be pretty awesome.

All time I would love to play with Hogan to see him play as he is my favorite, but it would also be cool to play with Young Tom Morris. He had so much influence on the early game and changed the way the game was played.

Active: Fowler
Past: Hogan

Tiger
Arnie

Active: Rory Mcilroy
All time: Arnold Palmer

Tough. My first inclination is to say Tiger and probably would go that route. But I think it would be more fun to play with Phil. I don’t have the $$ to play his money games and I doubt he’s be happy with $5.00 a side, lol.

All time-whichever one I didn’t pick first:)

Off the top of my head - John Daly - imagine the stories he could tell. Of course the round would be over in a couple of hours.

With more thought I could probably pick a better person, but .....

As a dirty old man, I'd go with the prettiest LPGA player available...this generation or previous.

Nothing untoward would occur---these chicks are in shape and most likely, she could kick my ass if I got fresh---.but it would be a nice pleasant day.

I usually play with other decrepit male seniors.

Playing with a 28 year kid who breaks sixty on my track might be fun too, but Ill go with the young lady.

I'll buck the trend a bit. I'd say I'd want to play with Kevin Na. Seems like a fun guy with a ton of talent. I don't want to meet my absolute favorite players and definitely don't want to meet any all-time idols.

Back