You have $500 and 10 minutes to spend it...

shanewu

@shaneb0t
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
...what golf equipment do you buy?

Assume you've just walked into a store that has EVERYTHING, EVERY BRAND, EVERY MODEL past and present, nothing is off limits.

You don't get to keep any money left over, and you don't need to worry about sales tax.

I'm going to grab a rangefinder and an Odyssey White Hot RX V-Line Fang with Flatso 1.0 grip.

Last edited:
Probably golf clothes for me. Nice shirts, shorts, and pants that I wouldn't buy otherwise.

New VLine Fang with WhiteHot RX and an XACT chipper. and then balls. LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of chromesoft truvis

As many boxes of chrome soft as that will get me. I have the clubs I have plenty of clothing but I can always use golf balls

Cobra Dry Tec stand bag and F6 cart bag and some evolve golf tees

Definitely something in the Toulon line, add a 50 degree RTX-3 CB if possible and if I have anything left over (which I shouldn't) some Chrome Softs.

a new rangefinder, a few dozen more 2014 b330-s balls, and if i have any money left over a couple gloves

Apex 5 hybrid, SeeMore DB4x and Truvis golf balls.

Last edited:
I'd probably just buy a new Scotty Cameron and 2 dozen ProV1's, that should be just about $500 :0P

Probably grab a 430 M1.

...what golf equipment do you buy?

Assume you've just walked into a store that has EVERYTHING, EVERY BRAND, EVERY MODEL past and present, nothing is off limits.

You don't get to keep any money left over, and you don't need to worry about sales tax.

I'm going to grab a rangefinder and a Odyssey White Hot RX V-Line Fang with Flatso 1.0 grip.

Either a bushnell or as many balls as I can buy. Possibly some grips.

$500 anything, any brand, hmmm.
Would have to say I would grab a brand new Odyssey Protype tour series black edition #9 putter 34", an Iomic Putter grip and then spend the rest on balls, more specifically Bridgestone e5's current version.

I would get the XR16 3 wood, some grips and hopefully some boxes of B330RX.

Buy a gift card and wait for the 2017 Clubs to hit the shelves. OK that's probably cheating lol.

I'd buy some new shoes and a really nice set of rain gear, like Galvin Green or something.

A box of Velocity golf balls and then the mother of all lap dance sessions in the VIP area of Solid Gold.

Just a little levity.

Probably an M1 (or M2) maybe with a shaft upgrade and that box of Velocity's......

Scotty putter

A new rangefinder, and maybe a wedge.

Probably clothes and balls. I'd like to try some Travis Mathew stuff, but man is it expensive. Having $500 to spend would give me a good excuse.

I'd get a new Odyssey putter and a new Callaway Apex hybrid.

3 doz. Pro-V1x, a couple UA matchplay polo's, some black FJ performance pants and with whatever I had left I'd buy the FJ socks with the Canadian flag on the achilles.

Xr16 pro

A Scotty and grips and some balls

All golf balls. Bridgestone b330.

Back