You have to change putters!!!!

I'd go to a Scotty del mar. Similar shape to my putter, which I love.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Oh lord I read this like it was an order. I’ve been looking online at putters for hours. Still not sure of the answer On this one.

I didn't need to, but chose to last weekend, going from my Cleveland HB#1 to my F-I-L's Ping D66 iWi, which feels a lot heavier. I felt like I tweaked/underhit a few short ones with the HB#1 the previous round, so I just wanted to try something heavier to try and get smoother and more pendulous. It felt very nice, and aside from a long one up a tier, I didn't leave anything more than 3 inches short, most often to or past the hole. The F-I-L has been trying to give me the putter for a while, as he prefers mallets, but now I'm having a serious ponder on the D66 / HB#1

Literally any slant neck O-Works mallet putter at 33”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I switched but not to something new. I went back to my Nike Method. I played the Queen B before switching to a Nike Method Origins and now back to the Method. I feel more consistent with it.

One of my five Odyssey #7’s or sometimes an O’Works 2 Ball. I’ve actually been with the same putter for almost a year which is about 6 fewer putter than normal for that time frame.

Back