You know your addicted to golf when...

Buy a house just so you can put in a trackman sim and a putting green 🤣🤣🤣

should be ready to move in for end of October ;)
Funny stuff. We have a home in Henderson we don't live in. Just too big for the two of us. We live in a smaller town, with a quality golf course a couple of blocks away.

Love it guys! Keep em coming!

I don't lift weights or exercise (too much) on Tuesdays so that I'll be fresh for golf league on Wednesdays

Thought this could be fun. Here's a couple that popped in my head

You injure yourself and immediately grab a golf club to see if you can still play tomorrow :ROFLMAO:
You are so sore from exercise to the point you wonder if you can play in 2 days

Sounds like someone really needs to test the Theragun mini :p:ROFLMAO::D

Wife is in labor, but you're on track for a PB so you keep playing

...you've done almost all of the things mentioned so far.

Seriously. You guys are stealing my responses.
That’s exactly how I felt! Glad we’re safe in a group of like-minded enablers.

I’m not saying I bought a theragun for golf, but I’m not not saying that either.

When you have 2 holes left of an unspectacular round and thunder is booming well into the distance but you just HAVE TO finish this 9 out. I admit it was dumb and I usually don’t tempt the weather gods but I really wanted to finish and the thunder was way away. See:
FB27F9AC-AEA8-46C4-979E-CD604A9B4E5F.jpeg

You hit F5 so many times trying to purchase a limited supply mystery golf bag, and you contribute to freezing up a golf forum.

You've exhausted all your vacation time so you quit your job to make the grandaddy?!

When being on THP trumps being productive much of the day!

wake up 2 hours earlier than you do during the workweek, wide-eyed and bushy tailed (whereas during the week you want to burn the world to the ground when your alarm clock goes off).

don the outfit you picked out the night before and head to the course for a dew-sweeping warm-up. on the way to the course engage in abundant self-talk centering on the plan for the round.

tee off on #1, and proceed to play a wretched, embarrassing, f***-this-game round and walk off the course convincing yourself it's time to find a new hobby.

lay in bed that night searching for a tee time the next day because the next round is when it will all come together!

HAHA ill play at 6am, but cant start work until after 8am majority of the days.

Thought this could be fun. Here's a couple that popped in my head

You injure yourself and immediately grab a golf club to see if you can still play tomorrow :ROFLMAO:
You are so sore from exercise to the point you wonder if you can play in 2 days

haha golf above all else.

When you can't seem to get myself up for that 8 AM work meeting but 530 AM to get to the course, have 45 minutes on teh range, and make your 7:18 tee time is no big deal.

You plan your lawn mowing around your next round to make sure you cut it to the expected height of the rough so you can go chip/pitch in your back yard as practice for that round.

When you bring your driver to a car test drive to make sure you can fit your clubs in the trunk.

You have a putter strategically placed in your office, in your living room, in your bedroom and/or in the bathroom just in case the urge to try a new putting grip strikes.

Just did that today in fact.

"Wait...I have a 4 hour window with no meetings? Mid week? TEE TIME!"
Now to make sure nobody is following this thread. 😂

You push and grind and cry to get through a tournament with a back that feels like someone is stabbing you. Ok maybe not cry but maybe a few tears in the eyes.

You punish yourself after a night of a few too many and staying up to late by playing with a bad hangover.

Just so we're clear, this is mostly a healthy addiction!

wake up 2 hours earlier than you do during the workweek, wide-eyed and bushy tailed (whereas during the week you want to burn the world to the ground when your alarm clock goes off).

don the outfit you picked out the night before and head to the course for a dew-sweeping warm-up. on the way to the course engage in abundant self-talk centering on the plan for the round.

tee off on #1, and proceed to play a wretched, embarrassing, f***-this-game round and walk off the course convincing yourself it's time to find a new hobby.

lay in bed that night searching for a tee time the next day because the next round is when it will all come together!

Get out of my head.

My wife tells me I sometimes spend more time getting my golf outfit together than she does picking shoes and a purse to go with her outfit.

I know I am addicted to golf when I choose to spend time pretty much every day on a golf forum. I am busy with many things. That says a lot.

Amen.

I'll add - you move a room full of furniture so you can get under the highest point of the ceiling and swing the Orange Whip in the house when the weather is too bad to be outside.

When you bring your driver to a car test drive to make sure you can fit your clubs in the trunk.
You know how to buy a car! Sales guy who I bought my last car from was not a golfer and thought I was crazy!

You wake up in the middle of the night with a swing thought then immediately grab your 7i and rehearse some swings trying to recreate that thought.

Car trouble? Are you OK? Good - I've only got few holes left then I'll be right there.

also when you can't fit groceries or other family essentials in your trunk because of the golf bag, 7 pairs of golf shoes, 6 hats, 14 pairs of dirty golf socks, 5 wood shafts needing different adapter tips, a box of grips you have no intention of using, your rain gear, and 11 empty golf glove boxes.

also when you can't fit groceries or other family essentials in your trunk because of the golf bag, 7 pairs of golf shoes, 6 hats, 14 pairs of dirty golf socks, 5 wood shafts needing different adapter tips, a box of grips you have no intention of using, your rain gear, and 11 empty golf glove boxes.

This is so true.............went to the grocery store this morning and opened up the back of the tahoe and theres 2 golf bags, 2 sets of clubs, 3 pairs of golf shoes, 2 changes of golf shorts and shirts, 2 pairs of golf socks, couple dozen balls, and an umbrella which made me wonder where i was gonna put the groceries. LOL

On the bright side i made it all fit and it reminded me to put on my wedding ring that was in my golf bag.........from last month

Back