You Must Choose - The Morgan Cup 2020 Edition

Personally I'd go red, the journey down this rabbit hole is WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDDD

I'm with you on that one, but is Team Hackers the red, or Team Paradise? :confused2:

In the "Go to Color" thread @Canadan said his go to color is blue :facepalm: , so I guess that means if I want to go to Wonderland for a wild ride down the rabbit hole it's gotta be ........... TEAM PARADISE!!!

That's my teammate you're calling out. In defense of my teammate, I'll defer to the infamous Terrell Owens defense of Tony Romo:

View attachment 8921586
Wait I am confused. You must not like them very much to compare them to anything that involves the Cowboys, Romo, or TO :LOL:

Any team that will have me would be great!! Seriously, I’d take Team Hackers, just seems like a fun group to be part of!!

When sending in my entry, I will be choosing Team Paradise.

Why? You never want to bet against @Canadan and with his track record in The Morgan Cup and The Grandaddy who would. However, I like to be the underdog. Probably why a love bulldogs so much. Just a little scrapper that is incredibly dependable, scrappy, and never going to be looked at like the big honcho. But, Bulldogs got bite baby. LOL

So, I see Team Paradise, depending on the odds @JDax processes before the event, will be getting good betting odds. I would like to take that bet and crown a new champion captain.

Besides, Canadan isn't a gambler. Gotta go with a gambler's team with a side trip to Vegas.

Club selection plays a huge factor...
Hackers went straight F9 line almost to a man last year... Forgiveness is your friend under Morgan Cup pressure...

Wait I am confused. You must not like them very much to compare them to anything that involves the Cowboys, Romo, or TO :LOL:

You don't want to see my tearful defense of my teammate OITW?

I'm with you on that one, but is Team Hackers the red, or Team Paradise? :confused2:

In the "Go to Color" thread @Canadan said his go to color is blue :facepalm: , so I guess that means if I want to go to Wonderland for a wild ride down the rabbit hole it's gotta be ........... TEAM PARADISE!!!

Paradise wore brighter blue last year, just sayin :ROFLMAO:

You don't want to see my tearful defense of my teammate OITW?
Was more thinking if you make that comparison you may have just jinxed the whole team. :LOL:

Team Hackers - #1 reason OITW and Canadan are on the team. #2, I rode with Mr Yagley for an extremely fun event a few years back, got to know him, and cannot ever root against him.

I am a Team Hackers Alum but I have to root for my man @jdtox and Team Paradise!

Team Hackers - #1 reason OITW and Canadan are on the team. #2, I rode with Mr Yagley for an extremely fun event a few years back, got to know him, and cannot ever root against him.
let's go!! Vamos!

Club selection plays a huge factor...
Hackers went straight F9 line almost to a man last year... Forgiveness is your friend under Morgan Cup pressure...

In fact, the only member of Team Hackers who did not game the F9 irons was our fearless captain, @Canadan. Even @Master Yagley, our assistant captain and Cobra equipment technology expert, had the F9s in the bag.

I would pick Paradise...
I would want to help @jdtox wrap up his Morgan Cup Trilogy the right way...

2018- MVP of The Morgan Cup; Wins a shot to Captain Team Paradise (A New Hope)
655D1419-FED8-4363-9B76-495ECD18DBC6.gif
2019- Captains Team Paradise in a losing effort (The Empire Strikes Back)
6B8E89E0-B652-46E3-B29C-E0FCAF6C2DBD.gif
2020- The Return of The Jedi?
70A86BC8-3EDE-41E6-A5E7-43B88B59614D.gif

Was more thinking if you make that comparison you may have just jinxed the whole team. :LOL:

Well they had a Cowboys fan on the team last year and that seemed to work out well :)

Well they had a Cowboys fan on the team last year and that seemed to work out well :)
Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then......

Team Hackerdise! :giggle:

Rickie ‘stache pic in 3 2 1.....

Back