Your 2021 Golf Resolution

Buster1

Reaction score
Handicap
9 GHIN
What’s your 2021 golf resolution? Specific to your golf game, equipment, practice, or whatever.

Mine is to tame my unpredictable driver, and hopefully shave a stroke off my handicap.

Happy New Year!

Practice my approach game and improve my strokes gained in this area.

Make it to every single THP Experience.

Play more... all I need, more course time with buddies!

Lots of short game practice to get the handicap back to single digits.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To finally commit to taking lessons.

Practice better and smarter. Play better and smarter

Keep improving my swing, focusing now on the lower body and footwork

Play as much as I did last year (150 rounds), enjoy the game and have fun with friends. Bonus points if I can get my handicap below 15.

My goal is to just really enjoy the year and continue to have a lot of fun playing golf. My performance goal is to get below a 15 handicap and win at my buddies golf trip.

Continue to get better. I’d like to beat [mention]MattyD-MPLS [/mention] straight up but that’ll probably be a while. Gotta work on my putting this off-season because that’s where I’m adding strokes. And to continue to grow the love of golf in my daughters.

Continue to get better. I’d like to beat [mention]MattyD-MPLS [/mention] straight up but that’ll probably be a while. Gotta work on my putting this off-season because that’s where I’m adding strokes. And to continue to grow the love of golf in my daughters.

We will play at least a few rounds this year and you will clip me. We are way closer in ability the then you think.

Get back down under a 5hdcp, and do so by improving my short game and putting.

My Golf resolution:

Play golf.....a lot

Practice with purpose instead of just hitting balls just because
Double bogey or worse free round
Streak of more than 3 rounds in a row of at least 1 birdie
Sub 85 round multiple times

Just continue to keep playing and improve. Get together with some new THPers this year.

Take beginner's golf lessons.

I just want to enjoy the game with my friends. First step would be actually getting tee times.

Back