Your 2021 Grip Choice?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
SOFTCAPPED
What are you, or do you plan on, rocking this year?

CP2 Pro standard size. Same as last 2-3 years.
I like the traction and being able to play gloveless.

Just installed midsize Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Align grips for this year.

CP2 Wrap Midsize. Love those grips.

Will replace my fairway grips with some Lamkin Z5s I have sitting around. The Concept Helix grips will stick around, at least on the driver and hybrid. I may switch back to Dylawedge on the Glide wedges, unless I replace the wedges altogether.

Going to give the Cobra connect set up with tour velvets one more go. If I bail on that, probably back to tour wrap microsuede.

• Staff
Im leaning hard at going back to MCC, but ugh, I don’t know.

tour velvet 360’s. white, black, grey cap, whatever. all of them.

Toss up between iomic sticky 2.3 and non cord z grip being offered stock by Callaway.

i’ve been enjoying z cord

CP2 Wrap midsize. The Cobra Connect Lamkin wraps just don’t feel as good as the CP2s.

ordered mcc plus 4 on my irons and wedges yesterday. blue on the irons, red on the wedges, grey currently on my woods and hybrid.

I switched out to Winn Dri tac oversize to get a bit more cushion for the hand issues, so far they are very good in the cooler weather

Same as last season: GP CP2 Pro midsize. Though I did throw a jumbo on my Mav Max driver, just to see how it'd work out.

GP Wraps, in white so far. Color may change but it’ll be that grip.

CP2 Wrap Midsize. I made the switch and really like what they offer and how they feel in my hands.

Not sure yet. No reason to replace my current Lamkin Crossline pluses. But I might go MCC+4 when I get new irons.

Golf Pride MCC+4 Green

I have been using the Lamkin UTX midsize connect grips. I think I am going to change two wraps vs the mid size.

Z cord align mid is my fav..

I still like the Lamkin Sonar grips. @Jman , how were the new GP soft grips on the Apex 21's?

Will replace my fairway grips with some Lamkin Z5s I have sitting around. The Concept Helix grips will stick around, at least on the driver and hybrid. I may switch back to Dylawedge on the Glide wedges, unless I replace the wedges altogether.

I forgot the Concept Helix grips won't accept the Arccos sensors, so they'll be changed out as well.

I still like the Lamkin Sonar grips. @Jman , how were the new GP soft grips on the Apex 21's?
I liked the feel a lot honestly, if I wasn’t so cord oriented, they’re a really good texture

Back