Your 2021 Grip Choice?

I switched out to Winn Dri tac oversize to get a bit more cushion for the hand issues, so far they are very good in the cooler weather
Usually, I use Golf Pride cp2 wrap but I’m trying out Winn Dri tac midsize due to finger arthritis.

Switched from GP true velvet to GP CP2 pro. Love the shape and soft feel of the CP2 pro. I wish it came in blue. I know I can get the wrap version in blue but not sure if I would like a wrap.
Used both. They really are more alike than different.

Golf Pride CP2 Wraps in standard are my go to in grips. Tried a bunch over the years and overall find these work best for me.

Buying clubs from CPO has allowed me to test a variety of grips, lol.

Had Z5 standard on most of them. Liked those. A MCC Plus 4 midsize on the 3i, way too big for my liking. My HW came with a CP2 wrap, and I absolutely love that grip.

Went with Connect Tour Velvet 360 Black on the Rads, and plan on ordering a few more for the rest of my clubs, with the integrated Arccos sensors, to keep my OCD happy.

The same as I’ve used since I started playing 30 years ago. Tour Velvets.

I'm usually a Tour Wrap or CP2 wrap guy, but I've been liking the cordless Z Grips lately.

Without a doubt, I’ll be playing the Golf Pride MCC +4 in blue.

Going with GP Tour Wrap on the new sticks. Have Lampkin RTX on most of my clubs now. Opting for soft and tacky this time.

I am using the regular GP MCC right now. I may go back to the GP MMM +4 Align at some point though. I still hit balls in the backyard with a club or 2 that has those on it and I always enjoy the grip.

Thanks to the THP grab bag, I have Lamkin TS1 on my irons and wedges right now, and I will likely use those on my new driver and fairways this year.

Keeping the Pure DTX but switching from midsize to standard.

CP2 Pro standard size on all 13 clubs. I have been using MCC+4 non align on woods and hybrids but I just do not like the feel as much. I want to like cord and half cord grips but I feel more comfortable with the soft all rubber CP2 Pro.

Currently have GP Tour Velvet Cord and will either stick with that or change to Lamkin Z5 or UTx when I re-grip in a few months. Have all 3 grips in stock at my home workshop.

I really like the Sonar Tours I've had since last summer but I'm going to try the GP Tour Velvet Super Tacks on my woods this spring and maybe switch all 13 clubs if I love them.

Same as last year....

Golf Pride MCC Plus 4

Golf Pride MCC Plus4 Jumbo-
I’ve tried so many different grips and size combinations (size and wraps) over the past few years with Golf Pride being my main go to grip. I’ve tried a few other brands Lamkin, Winn but always go back to Golf Pride. I know that Jumbo is most comfortable (it also keeps the butt of the club from moving around in my top hand) and I like a corded top hand for stability so after trying CP2 Wrap, Tour Velvet, Tour Wrap and the standard taper MCC, MCC with different wrap variations and then a mId size plus four also with different wrap combos I’m just going to stick with the MCC plus 4 Jumbo.

The Lamkin grips I've been playing have been good but I miss some cord so might make a change this season.

Going with the Golf Pride Tour Velvet Plus 4.

I want to go back to the MCC team edition grips, but I do like having arccos data points.

Still planning on some MCC+4 with ALIGN on mostly everything, will drop the ALIGN on the wedges. Lamkin Sink Fit Skinny Pistol has now been my favorite putter grip for the past 2 seasons, I can't see that changing.

Im debating going back to MCC's, or regrip with the trusted tour velvets.

Waiting to demo some of the new irons before I make the update.

Back