Your 2021 Grip Choice?

They got....not as durable....as time has gone on, the first releases were SO good.

I actually miss using Z5’s a good bit

Agreed, I bought a bunch of the original and just ran out last season, hence the move to MCCs. I kind of want to try the Lamkin hybrids, but CC having the MCCs made it an easy choice. Plus I like the stripes.

GP Z-Grip Plus 2

Big fan of the MCC +4 align - but might go midsize...

I made a little change up with my putter grip (started as an experiment). I installed a Super Stroke 3.0 on my Scotty, but instead of putting the flat side up, I installed it with the flat side even with face side of the putter (flat side facing in the same direction of the putter face). I played four rounds this weekend on fast greens (Sea Island was running an easy 12) , and had a lot of success, especially with the putts inside of 10 feet.

I'm sticking with Z Cord Align.

I have Lamkin crossline oversize.

Last edited:
MCC Plus 4 Standard :cool:

My grip of choice will continue to be Golf Pride Tour Velvet 360 until there’s a Tour Velvet 360 Cord.

NDMC Align's. Mine are getting close to needing done, probably before start of Summer. I'll gripe/sand them down a bit if I have to to keep them fresh for a few more months.

Ready to give the Golf Pride MCC Align a go!

Still struggling to make a decision 😭

You still coaching? These seem like they'd match your team gear...

idcplg
I’ve funnily enough been eyeing the orange MCC +4’s haha

Irons/wedges are TV 360s but I installed Lamkin Sonar Tours in my driver and utility. Quite nice.

GP MMC Align....

I'm rock'n the Winn Dri Tac grips this year; I love the way they feel though I know they won't last me the whole year.

Jumbomax pink/white JR (extra small) grips. They were on holiday sale from Jumbomax and the nice thing is they are only slightly bigger than my Winn oversized grip I usually play

Golf Pride Plus 4 Tour Velvet midsize

Midsize Lamkin UTx for me! best grip I've ever played - firm, tacky, corded

I love the new stock Callaway grip. Golf Pride z grip 360 soft...I hope Golf Pride makes them available.... They are awesome!!

I still love MCC Aligns or MCC +4 Aligns.

I think I’ve decided MMC +4 but alternating green and orange through the set.

Probably my normal - GP new decade multi. Might change the color.... doubtful though.

Back