Your All Star Bag Setup

KEV

Proud 2018 The Grandaddy Alumni
Reaction score
Handicap
Tonight I was thinking about the clubs that have worked best for me over the years and mentally putting together an All Star bag setup. I'm curious what everyone else would have?

Here is what I came up with:

Driver: TaylorMade M1
3 wood: Callaway Rogue
Hybrid: Callaway Apex original
Irons: Bridgestone J40 DPC
Wedges: Cleveland RTX3 and PM Grind
Putter: Honestly no idea.

Let's see what you guys can come up with.

Last edited:
Driver: Ping GSFT
3 wood: Callaway Steelhead
Great Big Bertha Heavenwood
Ping ISI K irons
Cleveland 588 wedges
Ping Anser 5 putter

Ping G
Tour Edge CB1
Titleist 816
Ping i5
Hogan Equalizer
Rife Barbados

Tonight I was thinking about the clubs that have worked best for me over the years and mentally putting together an All Star bag setup. I'm curious what everyone else would have?

Here is what I came up with:

Driver: TaylorMade M1
3 wood: Callaway Rogue

You think those worked better for you than what you have in the bag now? Every time a topic like this comes up, I try, but I can never think of an equivalent club that works better than what I have in the bag now. I mean, if it really did, I'd stick it back in the bag.

Driver: N/A, Still looking
3 wood: PXG 0341X
Hybrid: N/A
Irons: Bridgestone J15 CB
Wedges: Any Vokey’s in the right grinds
Putter: TM Spider Tour

You think those worked better for you than what you have in the bag now? Every time a topic like this comes up, I try, but I can never think of an equivalent club that works better than what I have in the bag now. I mean, if it really did, I'd stick it back in the bag.
I wouldn't necessarily say that they would work better but I'm thinking back on what stood out to me as a great club, good memories, etc. It doesn't necessarily have to mean better, it could just be memorable for each person.

I'll use the J40's as an example. They were the first set of irons that I really seemed to click with. I've shot lower scores with other sets since then but there was something about them that was special for me. Heck, I could list my whole Grandaddy bag also because of the memories.

Purely working best for me? Hmm.

D: G400 Max
F: 816 Alpha
H: G410
I: Nike Vapor Pro Combo
W: New Level M-Grinds
P: SeeMore M1 Private Reserve

Here's my super stars

Driver- Maltby CT 250 10.5°
Fairway- Callaway Steelhead III, 3 and 5
Irons- Hogan 99 Apex Blades
Wedges- Maltby M+ midsole 54, 58
Putter- never had one that made that much of a difference... I know it s me.. not the putter.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Driver: Taylormade Aeroburner TP
FW: Adams XTD ti
Hybrid: Adams Idea V4
Irons: Cobra KFTB One Length
Wedges: Vokey SM6
Putter: Cleveland HB #1
Ball: Original Callaway Chrome Soft

Great idea!

Driver: Nickent Square, can't remember the model, with UST V2 stock shaft
3 wood: Have never felt comfortable with one, maybe the TM Rocketbladez 3w, with stock shaft
Hybrid: TM Original Rescue 19*, Aldila Green NV
Irons: TM TP CB, with KBS Stock Steel
Wedges: Constantly changing
Putter: Coin flip between Seemore Original Mallet and Odyssey Stroke Lab, can't miss with either
Ball: Yellow Bridestone RX

Cop out answer: My current bag. I've gamed a good bit of stuff, but this bag really does work great for me. I haven't needed to change anything.

Back