Your best Post Coronavirus Golf thought

Goin4Par

Reaction score
Handicap
+25
"The first thing I'm going to do when golf resumes is go straight to my nearest course, walk onto the first tee, tee up my ball, take a deep breath, and appreciate being back in my happy place before I hit my shot.
The second thing I'm going to do is hit a provisional." - Author unknown

index.php

Attachments

• GraniteHills13.jpg
    GraniteHills13.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 116
first, it was a series of knee and shoulder surgeries that kept me from golf...now, it's covid19...should I take the hint?

Not my thought.. But I think it applies to our situation pretty well.

“As you walk down the fairway of life, you must smell the roses, for you only get to play one round.” – Ben Hogan

I should probably have a fitting done, clubs, ball, everything..

Post Virus my thought will be:

“Glad I got to play and they didn’t shut down our courses during this mess. Glad my buddies elsewhere aren’t finally able to enjoy it too!”

My first thoughts will be hopes that my all chipping and putting practice pays off! I'm actually going to try Snedeker's pop stroke as I was holing everything with it the other day 👍

IDK about post, but my during coronavirus times playing thought will be something along the lines of: “hitting into the trees is good for social distancing.” I should do well.

I still get to play keeping social distancing. But when it’s all said and done, I’ll probably say, “Yep. That’s where I’m not supposed to hit that shot.”

Put ball on tee and swing will be my first thoughts.

My first thought will be "Its about f-ing time!!".🙃

Hell, I’ll just be taking it easy and happy to be out there. Maybe a little amped too
786DC517-D0A6-4D6F-9D52-7E453E7271ED.gif

To be grateful despite anything.

I can't say what my post coronavirus golf thought will be, but my current thought is how nice it would be on the 13th tee at Granite Hills Golf Course overlooking that fairway. Beautiful picture.
Granite Hills is one of the Best courses in Manitoba that I have played. https://www.granitehills.ca/

My first thought will be: “Damn it’s good to be playing again”. Second: There are no bad scores.

first, it was a series of knee and shoulder surgeries that kept me from golf...now, it's covid19...should I take the hint?

Post covid golf thought...

All this could have been prevented by proper hygiene and hand washing... bat soup sounds terrible... wet markets are terrible...

Where’d my ball go? Aww man, I guess I’ll walk up to see if I can find it.:)

My first thought will be thank goodness this mess is over and I can resume my normal life of 5 or so days per week on the course.

I’m looking forward to making my first birdie post corona

I haven’t lost one ball in weeks!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just want to get back on the course. My first thought is teeing up that first ball, with some good friends and my new clubs. Could well be that the first ball I hit could well be in Utah, who knows!

My first thought will be “I still suck at golf” 😂

Gratitude.

Back