Your City: The Best and Worst?

I have never experienced it personally, but I have heard that is a pretty awful smell.
Some days are worse than others, but it's not the worst one I've ever smelled either.

Best: Runza Sandwhiches
5c5fa14de4e2e.image.jpg

Worst: Currently Nebraska Football!

Phoenix, AZ
Best: Hundreds of miles to trails and hundreds more of canal paths, in the city, for hiking biking and trail running.

Worst: I guess 30 days over 110F is the answer everyone expects. (but most know it's only a 2 hour drive to the cool pines)

Best: Living on the ocean

Worst: The inconsistent weather

Philadelphia:
  • Best: worlds best roast pork sandwiches, Eagles football and tailgates, great mix of night life and concert venues

• Worst: Generally dirty, city wage tax (higher if you live in the city), & Septa being unreliable.

I love a good roast pork sandwich.
Although the Cuban sandwich is superior if someone wants to get technical as they are both roasted haha

Best: Rural living near a small town is the best.

Worst: It's in Illinois.

Phoenix, AZ
Best: Hundreds of miles to trails and hundreds more of canal paths, in the city, for hiking biking and trail running.

Worst: I guess 30 days over 110F is the answer everyone expects. (but most know it's only a 2 hour drive to the cool pines)
Hmmm. I’ve been considering Az.

Columbus, OH. The good is that its a medium size city that has everything you could want but still has a small town feel. The bad is Ohio State football. I cannot put into words how obnoxious Ohio State fans can be, especially when it comes to football.

Best: BBQ (all the really good BBQ restaurants are in other cities around me, but we have a couple that are solid)
Worst: Lack of a top-shelf BBQ restaurant. :cool:

Wilmywood Best: Beaches Worst:Tourists or Hurricanes...they're equal really!

This small town is butted up against the Catskill mountains and the views are stunning most of the year.
This small town is just within commute distance to NYC. #rushhourtraffic

Best: Proximity to 2 large cities and the beach, and solid public golf courses
Worst: Commuting to or around NYC for work

Give us one thing that makes your city where you live great and the worst thing about your city.
Same answer for both....... Liberty University

well we use to be the best with the pats but now we lost tb12 so ?

Hmmm. I’ve been considering Az.

It's really nice. I didn't think I would live here. But after 14 years, I hope to not live anywhere else. summer is manageable. it's 5 hours to SD. and 4 hors to Rocky point Mexico if you need an ocean fix. Flagstaff and Prescott are really close for cooling summers. CO and UT are reasonable drives for people used to living out west. Then there is 7 months of perfect weather.

Best: Kentucky Derby, Louisville Slugger, Home of the Original Kentucky Hot Brown among other things.

Worst: This is an easy one for me, the Louisville Cardinals

Worst - Too much to list

Best - I’m drawing a blank

It's really nice. I didn't think I would live here. But after 14 years, I hope to not live anywhere else. summer is manageable. it's 5 hours to SD. and 4 hors to Rocky point Mexico if you need an ocean fix. Flagstaff and Prescott are really close for cooling summers. CO and UT are reasonable drives for people used to living out west. Then there is 7 months of perfect weather.
My mom owns a house in Phoenix. I prefer the politics over California and it seems to have all the boxes checked.

Best: Cost of living is dirt cheap, you can play golf year round and well paying jobs are everywhere. At least they were, we'll see what it looks like when the government is done saving us.
Worst: Man is it flat around here. And really hot.

It is 30 miles from the nearest shopping mall and it is 30 miles from the nearest shopping mall!!

Best: It is quiet.
Worst: No movie theater.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Best: Food choices. Cleveland's food scene is incredible.

Worst: Grey. so much grey.

Columbus, OH. The good is that its a medium size city that has everything you could want but still has a small town feel. The bad is Ohio State football. I cannot put into words how obnoxious Ohio State fans can be, especially when it comes to football.
Living in Columbus is a rough spot if you're not an OSU fan. And that's coming from an OSU fan. there are a ton of fans that I even find obnoxious.

Give us one thing that makes your city where you live great and the worst thing about your city.

Best thing: permitless carry

Worst thing: income extortion

Back