Your City: The Best and Worst?

Best: It's not too big but big enouh to still have everything you need. Down home feel.
Worst: Only 2 golf courses and one of them is out of my price range.

Best - literary history and culture

Worst - most Ole Miss fans

Best: It’s small, just under 2500 population
Worst: Meth heads, to many of them

I love a good roast pork sandwich.
Although the Cuban sandwich is superior if someone wants to get technical as they are both roasted haha
Hmm I love a good Cuban as well. It’s tough to argue, but a John’s roast pork with sharp provolone and spinach is tough to beat :love: it’s funny how people think Philly is known for cheesesteaks, but their roast pork is even better

Best thing: Saratoga in the summer= the track, the Performing Arts Center, the culture, even the Battlefield

Worst thing: (Tie)
April 15
The only Chick-Fil-A within a two hour drive is guarded by the TSA
Winter is two months too long, summer two months too short

Hmm I love a good Cuban as well. It’s tough to argue, but a John’s roast pork with sharp provolone and spinach is tough to beat :love: it’s funny how people think Philly is known for cheesesteaks, but their roast pork is even better

Roast pork there is fantastic. I still prefer the cheesesteak, but both are great options and you have a great food town

Best thing thing - I need time to think on that
Worst thing - It’s in northern Alberta. Last weekend was -30*c!

Best: Climate

Worst: Cost of Living

Worst: trying to park after a snowstorm. you better use a chair to save your spot after you shovel and then be right to fight with the person who moved your chair and parked their car after you come home. lol

lmao 😂 such a big city problem with limited parking. And I live only in one of the biggest cities outer boroughs so I know all about it too.

lmao 😂 such a big city problem with limited parking. And I live only in one of the biggest cities outer boroughs so I know all about it too.

Spend a few hours shoveling your buried in car from that damn snow plow. Moving the chair is fighting words. 😆

F8CD4063-45BA-44B4-BB96-AFDB29EB86BB.jpeg

Out in the DFW Burbs ... A course with great range only 3 minutes from home; about 10 courses within 25 minutes. But I only play about 4 of them.

Best: The Local Pint (Burgers cooked medium, garlic aioli, bacon marmalade, and lotsa' brews

Worst: 30 minutes from Dallas

Best - Lots of great golf courses for less than $50 a round

Worst - Homeless population is exploding

Best- still thinking on this one....
Worst- Ohiotopia

Despise where I live— job keeps me here for another 10ish years

Living in Columbus is a rough spot if you're not an OSU fan. And that's coming from an OSU fan. there are a ton of fans that I even find obnoxious.
I've met some cool OSU fans but they seem to be the exception.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

St Louis
Best thing: Gooey butter cake
Worst thing: Everyone saying they're the best baseball fans in the country, yet finding 6 dollar tickets on StubHub before multiple home playoff games last year.

The best thing is that when the world ends it’ll happen 10yrs later, according to Mark Twain lol

The worst thing is the food options.

Best - country vibe where we live, pretty quiet.

Worst - overpriced golf courses and I can’t afford joining Bluejack unless I sell a kid. By the way.....wts one kid. 😂

Portland, Oregon

Best - We are an awesome foodie town, including local wine and beer.

Worst - we are serious about urban planning. We are intentionally creating urban density and all the traffic and crowding and small house lots that come with it.

Best: yeah I can’t think of anything
Worst: sports teams, gray skies, 6 month winters...could go on and on

Best: Close enough but far enough away from Boston and New York City.

Worst: New York State Capital.

Best: Philly Fans

Worst:philly Fans

Back