Your Club Champions Experiences

I'm probably not going to have a fitting done till sometime in December, so would be very interested on hearing how things went for you. :)

Well, contrary to what I said in my quote above I've scheduled a full bag fitting on November 22 at the Schaumburg, IL location. I've never had a full fitting for everything in the bag so I'm looking forward to the experience. ;)

Well, contrary to what I said in my quote above I've scheduled a full bag fitting on November 22 at the Schaumburg, IL location. I've never had a full fitting for everything in the bag so I'm looking forward to the experience. ;)
Who are you fitting with? I’ll be there on the 19th for a Long Club fitting.

hitting the one in Willowbrook IL next Saturday. any of my fellow THPers been there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I did a driver fitting at willowbrook a couple of years ago. Sounds like JB has got the inside information though, so I won’t recommend a fitter, don’t think I remember his name anyways.

With the 50% off deal I am probably going to go back for a full bag fitting. The new Schaumburg location is closer but might stick with Willowbrook.
Are you doing a full bag? Have fun!

I did a driver fitting at willowbrook a couple of years ago. Sounds like JB has got the inside information though, so I won’t recommend a fitter, don’t think I remember his name anyways.

With the 50% off deal I am probably going to go back for a full bag fitting. The new Schaumburg location is closer but might stick with Willowbrook.

Yes, to the full bag. ;)

full bag and sadly i couldnt get JB's inside info but when i talked to them i mentioned id be doing a personal and non official forum review for THP and they sounded excited.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Just wondering how many THPers have had their clubs fitted at Club Champions and how was your experience? Now that their Holiday special is running I may head there after Thanksgiving and get a full bag fitting, Their Holiday Special runs from Nov 4, 2019 till January 31, 2020 for those of you who might have an interest. ;)

I apologize if I put this in the wrong place.
I love CC and think it’s a fantastic place to get a true unbiased fitting. The caveat to this is that it’s not cheap. Most shafts are not stock shafts so even if you get fitted, take those specs and buy elsewhere, you’ll have a hard time finding shafts.

Take price away and it’s one of the best top to bottom fitting experiences. I’ve been fitted a few times by CC and have had a lot of success with the clubs they have built for me.

I love CC and think it’s a fantastic place to get a true unbiased fitting. The caveat to this is that it’s not cheap. Most shafts are not stock shafts so even if you get fitted, take those specs and buy elsewhere, you’ll have a hard time finding shafts.

Take price away and it’s one of the best top to bottom fitting experiences. I’ve been fitted a few times by CC and have had a lot of success with the clubs they have built for me.

Nice to hear. :eek:k:

Interesting thread. Anyone ever deal with CC in Warrensville Ohio near Cleveland? My son is 14 and really getting into golf and thought about getting him the full bag fitting for Xmas . I obviously will not be spending thousands on clubs for him but would it be beneficial to do it and then buy clubs later when money allows? I wonder how they would be telling them up front not going to buy anything just want for him to hit lot different clubs to get feel for what might be best for him. Also kinda close to CC in Pittsburgh if anyone has experience there. Thanks

Good stuff here guys. I've been wanting to do a driver fitting and finally scheduled one for Nov 23rd. Looking forward to it and I'll share my thoughts soon.
Rescheduled driver fitting to Dec 21st... U11 travel soccer takes priority in this house

I really enjoyed the one time I went. Did not expect some of the results (putter fitting was really eye opening that I needed more of a plumbers neck given the way I putt).

The conversation was good; I did think it a bit odd that they used trackman indoors instead of gc quad for measurement given the limited room for capturing stats on the ball.

I got to hit several clubs there and a lot of shaft combos. We started on the shaft by evaluating my gamers and then swapping out shafts till we found one that worked. I didn’t put any restrictions on what I was willing to try which caused some real odd combos.

As others suggested, go in with your game plan of what you want to try but be open minded to trying some stuff out of left field - it might be the best combo for you.

Also, don’t tweak your swing for the fitting, just swing your normal swing for the best fit!

Just scheduled a fitting for January 11th here in the Boston area. I've told myself for a long time that I should just go get fit and play what makes sense instead of switching equipment so much. Who knows if I'll be able to follow through, but this is a first step at least.

My goal for 2020 golf is to just make the game as easy as possible. Playing what fits seems like a good place to start.

Driver fitting tomorrow 9am. Going in with an open mind and looking for accuracy over distance. Let you guys know how it goes.

Driver fitting tomorrow 9am. Going in with an open mind and looking for accuracy over distance. Let you guys know how it goes.

I picked up my new driver from CC yesterday. Can't wait to get out and field test it. Of course living in the Chicago area and the way the weather is right now I'll be testing it in rather than out. :)

I picked up my new driver from CC yesterday. Can't wait to get out and field test it. Of course living in the Chicago area and the way the weather is right now I'll be testing it in rather than out. :)
Cool bro... are all purchases ordered from the OEM or do they have some inventory to take home same day?

Cool bro... are all purchases ordered from the OEM or do they have some inventory to take home same day?

They have a shop in Willowbrook, Il where they make all clubs that are ordered from all CC store all over the country. I had my fitting on Dec 9th, I picked up my driver and reshafted irons yesterday which is Dec 19th. They actually were ready for me to pick them up on the 18th but I didn't get over to CC until yesterday. (y)

Are you going to be at the new store in Miami?

Yeah, close to Dadeland... have you been?
Yeah, they just did the work on my Ben Hogans. Picked them up today. Got a very good vibe from the store and they seemed to do a great job on my clubs.

And the winner is.... Callaway Epic Flash SubZero 9* with Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S!! I'll post my stats once I get the track man email... but they want $1,026 for the driver

And the winner is.... Callaway Epic Flash SubZero 9* with Fujikura Ventus Blue 6S!! I'll post my stats once I get the track man email... but they want $1,026 for the driver

Wow!!! The M6 they fitted me with was a little more than retail price. :eek:

It is a shame they go so overboard on pricing. Of course they have to pay for everything they have and offer but the combo Canes got fit for directly from Callaway is $879.99.
Which I guess as I write the above the mark up is not crazy to pay the bills.

I have been looking at the Ventus 6x and from Will Peoples complete and shipped is $300 so again I sort of take back my 1st sentence in the last post about them being so over the top, still very expensive but the hands on service and what I would expect is perfect builds not out of the world expensive.

It is a shame they go so overboard on pricing. Of course they have to pay for everything they have and offer but the combo Canes got fit for directly from Callaway is $879.99.
Which I guess as I write the above the mark up is not crazy to pay the bills.

They shaft that I ended up with was not all that expensive nor was the shafts for my irons was fairly decent also.

Back