Your Distance Measuring Device?

I use the Gamegolf app and tags on my clubs, plus a Precision Pro NX2 (no slope)

I started using this Bushnell model and honestly I’m very underwhelmed by it. I LOVED my old Bushnell Pro X7 and wished it had not died.

After following Bellerive, I think I’m going to ditch the Bushnell for that bad ass range finder.

I certainly dont think im missing anything. I use a Precision Pro NX9.......and have added in the Bushnell Wingman speaker. Comes with GPS voice for front, back, middle and then if you really want to, can acess the Bushnell GPS golf app for free for entire hole layout, flyovers, pinpoint gps distances etc.

i use Precision Pro NX9 and Arccos Data driven technology.

I use a @Precision Pro Golf RGC rangefinder most of the round, but I will use the 18Birdies app some in the round as well. 18Birdies is usually when I have a shoter distance in or I don't carry my rangefinder on cartpath only.

I use my Precision Pro NX7 rangefinder on every hole. I have a little Phantom GPS unit that I only use to measure big drives with.

A Garmin watch for my wrist is pretty much all that I use. I do have my phone for Arccos which can give distance to hazards etc if needs be, but I use it once a round if that. Where it does come in handy is on a course that I'm unfamiliar with that gives the layout of each hole, over here there are a lot of blind holes that don't give a lot of clues off the tee what is in front. My Garmin does have a hole map, but it's pretty fiddly and not the most visually helpful a lot of the time.

I use arccos and it's app. I really like the point and click distance when choosing my target. I don't use the caddy and most of the shot data analysis metric. mainly because I hate having to update all the putts/penalties to get accurate data.

I've never used a laser. I've looked through some and it has to be a really exceptional one for it to work well with my eyes.

I use a Galaxy watch with Smart Caddie app, and a Precision Pro NX7 Slope for occasional confirmation, but mostly the watch. My wife used the same watch, but the girly version.

I thought I was the only one with both but I have a Garmin G10 that is super small and clips on my belt and also use a laser. I like having actual distance to the flag plus information on how much to cover traps, front edge of the green and distance to the back edge.

Currently use GPS app on phone and viewable on my watch. I also have a laser range finder. If I am out just having fun and not keeping an official score I will use just my GPS app and use center of green yardage. If I am playing more serious I will use rangefinder and app in combination to make sure my rangefinder is giving me a good distance. I have an inexpensive one (gave my good one to my son who is playing college golf) and sometimes it is not getting the flag.

Shot Scope only. I really don't think, for me, that I need anything else.

I use a laser, and if I’m unfamiliar with a course I’ll pull up the SwingU app so I can see each hole and what’s out there.

I use a GPS watch and a rangefinder.
Green maps would be super 👌

Precision Pro NX9 Slope, Shot Scope V3 watch, and/or the Arccos app.

It is a mess to keep up with.

I've used phone-based GPS apps in the past, but the lag in my phone finding the location again after waking up was irritating to me.

The watch has me super intrigued, but I'm not a huge watch wearer day to day, and assume it would be pretty intrusive on a golf swing.
I never wear a traditional watch, but the Shot Scope V3 is hardly noticeable while swinging.

Garmin S62 for me. It’s simple and dependable.

Right now I use Laser and GPS (Arccos)

I like the idea of using an attachment to the bag that automatically gives you the distances and green maps.

Currently using an app on the phone. It works, but I hate having to pull the phone out every shot. Have been seriously considering a watch but am reluctant to wear it while playing. Looping it through the bag handle though may be just the ticket. That's a great idea.

I have a NX7 Pro laser and a Bushnell Neo Ghost GPS.

9 out of 10 times I will grab the GPS. Quicker, more info, and it may lack in exactness when it comes to distance, but I can get over that.
Reach in the pocket, quick look at the GPS, ready to go.

I find with the laser I end up shooting 2 or 3 times to confirm yardages, and really only use it for shots that I am within approach distance of the green.

I use 2 both work great
The Leopold RX 1200I measures slopes and its lighting quick and great on tired eyes.
Golf buddy WTX is my other favorite. Works great and very dependable.
bdad127228e3c36b03bbce7e593c851f.jpg

Sent from my SM-N981U using Tapatalk

I have been using a laser now for about 6 years. I use to be a gps guy for a long time and I do miss it sometimes.
With blind shots the GPS was great.

I love my Bushnell rangefinder. A couple seasons ago I tried the distance tracking on my Apple Watch through The Grint and that was alright.

about 6 years ago I got a sub-$100 laser rangefinder from Amazon, don't remember the brand. It had a ton of good reviews (nearing 300 at the time).

It's been great this whole time, and is within 2-3 yards of my two buddies' bushnells. (from 150 im about 2 yds less than one guy and consistently 1 yd over the other guys).

Back