Your Driver Shaft For 2022

CC fitting scheduled for the 31st. Ventus TR is the reason for appointment, but may throw in Kinetixx as well after reading that thread.

I am on a work induced golf hiatus for another month or so but the Tensei Pro Orange 70s will be in my bag again this year. It first impressed me in the Mavrik and has been unbelievably good in the Epic Max LS. I hear Callaway has a new cheaper Ventus option I should try :unsure:

Definitely not a Ventus without velocore… the horror 😳

Unless I somehow somewhere get fit into something else, the Kinetixx Velocity will be staying in my driver.

Real Ventus blue

Started playing a AD HD-6 mid season in my TSi3 and it changed the game for me. No plan on changing anything up.

Started playing a AD HD-6 mid season in my TSi3 and it changed the game for me. No plan on changing anything up.

This one intrigues me…. I need to try one.

Nothing eye-raising. Tensei CK Blue 50g Regular flex. Been using it about 3 years in my Callaway Rogue and Mizuno ST200.

I’ve been playing a ventus blue 6S the last few years with really good success. Plan on getting the new helium to give it a battle.

I've got a good feeling that a UST Mamiya shaft will be in my driver for the year...

Tensei Pro White 1K 60S is my gamer shaft. I will admit the Ventus TR 6 Stiff has my attention based on early feedback on how it feels and fits in the Ventus family.

TENSEI AV RAW White 75 x from my fitting in November. Still waiting for the driver to ship though…

Curious what happens if I follow through with a fitting. But the ust mamiya helium has laid a strong claim.

I’ve liked the Kinetixx Velocity since testing it for THP. Great shaft!

EAB7460D-9AA8-490E-8BCB-5A7EEF8A2D52.jpeg

Currently swinging Ventus Black 6s…. Debating on toying with the new Blue VR ….
Going to hit Callaway’s new lineup tomorrow. Wondering if that would be an option.
The new Fujikura Ventus Blue TR is definitely an option for all Rogue ST drivers. We are the first to have it! Bombs away!!!
1642813942872.png

Project X HZRDUS Blue RDX.

TPT Golf Series 19, 45.5 inches, D3-4

Kicks like a mule when swung as intended (working on that)

If you are unfamiliar with this line, TPT Shafts are machine made and have no spine.

Company Info

Softer
A benefit of playing TPT is that golfers are often able to use a more flexible shaft. This often creates faster swing speeds through better energy transfer (i.e. more shaft “kick”).
Sweeter
Because TPT shafts are more stable and consistent than other driver shafts (no spine), they help golfers contact the sweet spot more often.
Speedier
Faster swing speeds and improved impact consistency create real performance benefits: longer, straighter, and more consistent drives.

Oh, wait, this vid is about their fairway specific shafts and I like it because it's taken on the course where I play, and shows my instructor and some of his "students" ...:D But in the winter.

Same here, probably going to land somewhere around the as heavy as a 15 Lo potentially up to 16 Lo.

Interested in how it will work with my C721 head.

not sure. i like the rdx black 6.0, but i probably need to drop back to 5.5 or even 5.0. might be worth a try.

also kind of have graphite design xc or mt on my mind.

and i have an autoflex i’m testing. if i can control it, it will give me speeds i’ve never seen before.

The new Fujikura Ventus Blue TR is definitely an option for all Rogue ST drivers. We are the first to have it! Bombs away!!!
View attachment 9061786
Saweet! I’m going to get fit for it tomorrow! Hopefully that’ll be a part of the excitement. Otherwise just an add-on!

I can't find a shaft that beats out the stock Tour 65 in my Ping....I've played it since the G30

It just works:eek:

Ventus red 5S cut down to 44” so will play 45”

Smoke Red RDX 60 vs Tensei AV Raw Blue 60 vs LINQ Purple in the Stealth driver...

Either a Rogue White 135 MSI, a Rogue Silver 130 MSI, or a Project X Evenflow T1100

Back