Your Driver Shaft Right Now?

that shaft has my eye for sure for my SZ. Your post simply makes me want;)
It is a great shaft and performed well today. Don't over look the Ventus red though, sleeper shaft IMO.

Project X EvenFlow Riptide, 70 gram, 6.0

No where near calling it "my driver shaft." But once upon a time, it very solidly was.

Except, that was eons ago.

I'll soon be trying out this blast from the past on course, once again: Graphite Design Pershing 65-S in an Epic Flash head.

Hit it into the net and it feels really solid and stable. Had been playing a Fujikura Pro 73-S in that head and I thought that one felt pretty darned smooth. The Pershing though is a step up in smoothness.

I like revisiting older shafts every now and then. Found the Fujikura Fuel to work great for me and that the Aldila RIP Alpha still works very well, too.

Mitsubishi Kuro Kage Silver Dual-Core TiNi 60 Stiff. When I tested the available stock/low-cost upgrades, this was by far the most consistent with only a little lost distance compared to the next best option. Now I'm wondering whether I have to give up distance.

Currently it's a Ventus Blue. But, I am always interested in trying something new. Right now, I am considering the RDX Blue or one of the current Lin-Q shafts.

Attas Coool 7x won on THP review. Retipped it for the Mavrik this year and its still a beast.

HZRDUS Yellow 65 6.0 Handcrafted

Enjoy this one so much I have two. One for :callaway:and:cobra: as I switch between those two oems from time to time.

This has been the best combo for decreasing both launch and spin for me...so far;)
20210105_124835.jpg

Attachments

• 20210105_124835.jpg
    20210105_124835.jpg
    150.3 KB · Views: 7
Tensei Orange CK 50 R flex20210105_194921.jpg

Project X Hzrdus Smoke Black RDX 70 TX. I thought the TX would be too much, but after cranking some, I was sold. Might be 5-10 yards less carry than my Attas Cool, but it's so much straighter and more consistent, and when the ground is dry it just rollllls.

Motorex f35s in speedzone currently. Graphite design tour ad tp6s arriving later this week to go in B21. See how it performs.

Current is EvenFlow Blue. its such a nice feeling shaft!

Project X Hzrdus Handcrafted Black 6.0, 65g. Like it so much was fitted to it in my 3 wood and my UT iron also.

Recently moved in to a Ventus Blue 6S. Good lord it's good

My shaft is a red white and blue Accra Custom TZ6. It was the most expensive item from my fitting, and I haven't really gamed it yet, and only this week started back up in the sim. During fitting it was much better than my stock shaft and pretty much any other shaft we tried.

Hzrdus Smoke Yellow 6.0 60 grams. Probably need to move to a 6.5 though because my spin numbers are around 3500

Graphite Design Tour Ad-TP 6 was my gamer last year in my Mavrik.

Have a TP-5 and Ventus Velocore Red 6s that I hope to hit soon.

Ventus Velocore Black 7s was a bit much for me, so have a Black 6s that is supposed to arrive tomorrow.

Need to decide on driver shaft before the end of the month when we head to Orange Beach, AL.

5B953765-1E97-4B2D-A528-6EEFE457644C.jpeg

PXG Gen1 0811X
Project X Evenflow Blue

Attachments

• IMG_0881.jpg
    IMG_0881.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_0883.jpg
    IMG_0883.jpg
    234.5 KB · Views: 6
I have 2 drivers so 2 shafts. The first is a Fujikura Pro 50 (in my 2016 M2) and the other is the std. shaft in my XXIO Prime 9. I don't know what I could/would replace it with.

Currently have the UST V2 CB 7f5 in my Hogan driver.
Have a HZRDUS smoke 6.0 in the Cobra Speedback

Back