Your favorite coffee mug

This is my favorite current mug.
IMG_0029.jpegIMG_0031.jpeg

IMG_6187.jpg

When i was a teenager i wrote a "top 10 list" that got chosen to be read on the Late Show with David Letterman. I was a huge Dave fan and this is to this day one of the greatest moments of my life LOL.

They sent a coffee mug and i used it for like 20 years. Until it finally broke

Now i just use stupid yetis.

When i was a teenager i wrote a "top 10 list" that got chosen to be read on the Late Show with David Letterman. I was a huge Dave fan and this is to this day one of the greatest moments of my life LOL.

They sent a coffee mug and i used it for like 20 years. Until it finally broke

Now i just use stupid yetis.
Ok you can’t drop that bomb and not share the list!

Current rotation...
20240312_132505.jpg

New all time favorite

1710264845223.jpeg

Ok you can’t drop that bomb and not share the list!

This was a LONG time ago LOL. Early 2000s. Basically what they would do was give a topic every couple of weeks and you could submit your top 10s online---and some of them would get selected for the show.

So the topic i did was called "Top 10 Lindsay Lohan excuses" or something like that. It was after some trouble she had gotten into as that was when she was in peak difficult mode.

And i was pretty funny back then....and they read my stuff on the show. I was a huge Letterman fan so this was a major highlight of my early life LOL.

When i was younger i loved comedy. I actually did an open mic night once LOL. Probably a good thing i went another route

Back