Your favorite cover by a band/singer

Heart - Without You (Badfinger) is my all-time favorite cover. Ann's voice still gives me goosebumps on this one.

Talas - Stop! In The Name Of Love (Supremes)

Pretty Woman by Van Halen, remake of Roy Orbison's song

This guy does a bunch of great covers, here's his live cover of ZZ Top's Just Got Paid ..........

... and, of course, just about anything by Leo Moracchioli (Frog Leap).

Sound of Silence.. Disturbed. So freaking good.

Cash - Hurt
Aaron Lewis - Black
Pearl Jam - Dock of the Bay

Peter Frampton - While my Guitar gently weeps

Local H - Joey

Heart performed Stairway to Heaven in honor of Led Zeppelin at the Kennedy Center awards some years ago. It was awesome.
That was a great cover - even the surviving members of Zep were impressed. Heart also did a great cover of The Battle of Evermore - almost better than Zeppelin's version!

Helter Skelter by U2. I'm a huge Beatles fan but U2 killed this live on Rattle & Hum. Better than the original.

I stumbled across this one a few months ago and still cannot wrap my head around it.

I love this one.

original.

Just heard this one on the radio.

My favorite has to be SRV's version of Little Wing but that has been mentioned already. I'll add The Smashing Pumpkin's version of Landslide (Fleetwood Mac) to this list though. Love what they did with that one.

I love covers, sometimes more than thecoriginals .. I'm going to throw a few our therecfromcreally opposite directions

Back