Your favorite cover by a band/singer

Goodbye Girl - Darius Rucker

Heart is the best Led Zeppelin cover band ever!

Just stumbled on this copy of Penny Lane by Elvis Costello. I love Elvis.

OK I am not getting much work done at the moment. Amy Winehouse was amazing.

Not clicking play on either one of those - that freaking earworm will be stuck in my head for days!

If you know the song.. Its already there... Lol..

Sweet Jane by the Cowboy Junkies

OK I am not getting much work done at the moment. Amy Winehouse was amazing.

Winehouse was so talanted.. Such a shame.

I stumbled across this one last night. It's more of a reinterpretation than a cover, but still pretty cool:

I stumbled across this one last night. It's more of a reinterpretation than a cover, but still pretty cool:

Genius. That guy cops Knopfler's tone and feel really well, great interpretation.

The Four Tops' version of Walk Away Renee will most likely always be my favorite cover.

you tube Little Big Town Scattered Smothered and Covered. they do a lot of covers and they are GOOD

mward nailed it . Heart- Stairway to heaven. If you can bring to tears to Robert Plants eyes, it cant be beat. Also Roberta Flack- Killing me softy.

Excellent remake of a great song. 2:20 is when it really kicks in. (sorry if already posted but I didn't see it)

Sucked down this hole again:

Suspicious Minds: Fine Young Cannibals.

X Doing the Doors Soul Kitchen:

Bonnie Raitt does John Prine (w/ John Prine)

Interesting....You know Duane Allman was the guitarist on the original?

Here's one I bet no one thought of - Santa Claus Is Coming to Town by Bruce Springsteen (live version).
Y4C.gif

Justin Timberlake is my go to. Dude is more than just a singer though.

@El Rayo X , nice Bonnie Raitt mention. I am partial to Monica Martin's Angel From Montgomery cover as well.

Back