Your Favorite Golf Purchase in 2019

THP Event...

I GOT THIS ONE!
Super Stroke Axion fat grip for my Rossi spider. Replaced the normal grip. Had it cut down an inch too.
I love it and my putting shows. Best thing I've done for equipment in like forever!:cool:

Just read the thread and I see I better add the Albatross Club. :p Only been here 3 days though.

It's been said before and I'll say it again, the Albatross Membership at THP is the best value in golf.

Have to agree the Albatross membership and then my THP event entry!

Albatross Club and it's not even close!!!!!!

New woods. Major improvement off the tee.

Mine would have to be the z585i I picked up two months ago and also finding THP.

Hogan driver with a fitted UST Mamiya shaft. My confidence off the tee has changed 180 degrees.

Lessons.

My favorite golf purchase of 2019 was all the rounds of golf that I bought and played with friends. So nice to have 4+ hours out on the course talking with good people.

LIke so many others, for me it is the Albatross membership. It has led to some amazing memories.

Certainly joining Albatross Club is tops for me.

Club membership probably. In terms of scoring, KBS Tour V 110s without a doubt.

“It's been said before and I'll say it again, the Albatross Membership at THP is the best value in golf.“ yes agree 100%. I always enjoy the people and the information from this group. And going to renew for 2020 shortly.

AC Membership of course the my Epic Flash Heavenwood

Albatross Club member, Natch! And a new shaft for my original Epic 3W so I can hit it off the deck with a reasonable degree of success! AND my Christmas present from my wife, a full bag fitting at Club Champion so I can drool over what I want to get for next summer!!!

Albatross Club is a given. It's as automatic as buying my morning cup of coffee so I really don't even consider it a purchase. More like a fun tax. Wake, breath, go to work, Albatross Club, taxes, bills, etc., etc., etc.
As far as golf purchases, I have two:
*Secret Santa gift (I think I've put more into this than any purchase I've made for myself all season on more levels than one and I am FREAKING OUT hoping that it will serve my, er, victim well).
*Stroke Lab ONE putter. The putter is one club in my bag that I RARELY tinker with. I find one. I groove with it. We become inseparable for years.

New set of MP20 MB irons. Sadly I only got a few rounds in with them before I got sidelined with a sprained wrist. It’ll be the new year before I get to swing them again I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Entry fee for Budget Golf Championship, hands down.
In total agreement with ranking the Albatross Club membership at the top. With that said, the best experience from that membership had to be this year's Budget Golf Championship. Worth every penny and more!

Club, ball, gadget, bag, outfit, whatever. What is your favorite new golf item from 2019. Since we are all THP'ers of course you can include anything you were given as well.

For me it's a blowout no-brainer: My Titleist T-series irons from the Ultimate Testing with Titleist. They have been everything I hoped they would be and more.
Beyond the obvious Albatross Club, even though I have only hit 1 round through them l, the T200's have to be up with my Epic Flash SZ driver as my favorite/best purchase. Coming up third was the money I spent on the fitting which started my crazy spending spree.

Oh did I mention I also bought Epic Flash 5w and 3 new MD5 wedges.

I spent way to much money this year on clubs. Oye.

Sent from my LM-V350 using Tapatalk

2019 Albatross Membership!

My irons this year— they have been fantastic for me. Helped make things easier

Back