Your Favorite Golf Purchase in 2019

While the AC is a given so for equipment I love the M6 3W with the Oban Isawa I got fitted for at Tour Spec Golf. I am having a lot of fun working through both new XCaliber Pro X (thanks to AC) and some driver shafts. I haven’t found the perfect fit yet that the M6 3W is for me.

Entry fee for the Morgan Cup and AC membership.

Also have had a lot of fun with putters this year.

Proudly my AC membership followed by on the equipment side my Epic Flash SZ driver which I traded for. Both provided plenty of enjoyment in 2019.

My Albatross membership and my 3 lesson package for purchases and my sweet ST190 TS 3 wood from THP for gifts. :thankyou:

AC membership/entry fee into the odyssey experience in terms of golf in general.

golf stuff I actually purchased: gotta be the custom headcovers I had made when my son was born.

1. Cleveland Launcher HB Turbo 9* with C Kua 5R shaft.
1a. Cleveland CBX 2 48*, 52* & 56* wedges.

Mizuno CLK 2 hybrid. Best kept secret in golf!

It may be a bit premature, but I would have to say my PXG 0811x 12° Gen 1 driver I received last week through the PXG for Heroes program. I have only played 2 rounds with it, but It is fantastic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This year has been absolutely phenomenal golf-wise for me, and it is all because of THP so I would have to say the Albatross Club Membership.
Because of this membership I was lucky enough to take part in the Small Batch event where I met some fantastic people and and that led me directly to the beautiful SC putter restored/customized by Space Bandito.

Without a doubt it has to be the fitting that I had for almost a full bag, the new clubs have given me so much confidence and have taken my game to a more consistent and, dare I say it, better place than it has been in the last 10 years

It beats the Albatross membership but that is something to help out a charity and if I am lucky enough to win something from it then that is a bonus

12 month membership at the course that I live in the neighborhood. I went from a seven year layoff to playing about fifty rounds since late June.

I bought all new equipment as well this year but the membership allows me to jump on my cart after work and go play all I want.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

F9 One Length Hybrids. Took the top end of my bag to a comfort level I've never had.

Srixon 785/585 combo set.

Callaway epic forged irons

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Albatross Club, hands down. It's the best money I've ever spent on golf. My fitting would be a close second.
This 100% since it got me into the greatest amateur golf event of all time. New golf wardrobe, full fitting with all new clubs, 2 days all access at the hideaway in December all for $35?! Yes for sure my favorite purchase of 2019. :)

TEE cbx iron-woods 2-4

Without a doubt my SM7's. Love everything about them!

PXG Heroes. GEN 1 All for $363 with shipping driver, 3 FW and hybrid. Insane.

Attachments

• IMG_20191126_183234_534.jpg
    IMG_20191126_183234_534.jpg
    138.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 20191126_180747.jpg
    20191126_180747.jpg
    118.8 KB · Views: 11
Hands down ... TM M5 driver

4 lessons. Investing in improving the swing added to my enjoyment and motivation.

My new lululemon abc pants are #2. Some awesome golfer on a forum recommended them. Nice pants! Can’t wait to pull them out next spring.
You can never go wrong with the ABC pants! I have five pairs of them and wear them to work every day! They are truly the best!

Like others have said the Albatross membership. I haven't really bought any new gear this year so I would have to say that it would be my 52 degree MD5 Jaws wedge. I love it and would love to be able to add another one to the bag, but that probably won't happen.

Back