Your Favorite Golf Purchase in 2019

DataDude

Snakebite X Fan
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Club, ball, gadget, bag, outfit, whatever. What is your favorite new golf item from 2019. Since we are all THP'ers of course you can include anything you were given as well.

For me it's a blowout no-brainer: My Titleist T-series irons from the Ultimate Testing with Titleist. They have been everything I hoped they would be and more.

Entry fee into the Small Batch Experience to design a driver shaft literally just for me, which may be the best thing I have ever hit launch/spin wise for my crazy ass swing.

Albatross Club, hands down. It's the best money I've ever spent on golf. My fitting would be a close second.
Wow that’s good. I was about to say something different and I saw this. Can’t argue that. Albatross Club. Second would be my Apex 19 irons.

Wow that’s good. I was about to say something different and I saw this. Can’t argue that. Albatross Club. Second would be my Apex 19 irons.
The entry fees for the 2 THP events I was fortunate to be selected for should probably be second but the events aren't possible without the AC.

I'm in agreement. The Albatross Club is the best purchase I made golf wise in 2019.

Odyssey Bird Of Prey putter. And I only have one round in.

I'm going to go with my CF19 irons. Love em.

Albatross Membership, without it wouldn’t have had the testing opportunity for the "LAGP: OLY SS which has been the best driver shaft I’ve ever gamed.

If I can’t use that - entry to the 2019 MC where I picked up a Cobra F9 Driver - best head I’ve gamed in a driver.

put them together, it’s a

Callaway Epic Flash 12* driver.

Finally the launch I need without the draw bias.
Crank the loft up/D setting with weight in the full fade position. Actually missing more right (slight push) than a snap hook left which I’ll take.

Besides the obvious AC membership, it would have to be a toss up between the Hogan PTx Pro irons and GS53 driver.

The entry fees for the 2 THP events I was fortunate to be selected for should probably be second but the events aren't possible without the AC.
I rarely win anything unless you count $1 on a $10 quick pick. Either way the anticipation and fun in following is worth it. Not to mention it’s for a great cause.

AC membership of course, but my Mizuno ST190 driver was a game changer for me this year. Finding fairways made golf fun again.

My g400max, has been a step in the right direction for me club-wise

Prob my Scotty Phantom R12.

4 lessons. Investing in improving the swing added to my enjoyment and motivation.

My new lululemon abc pants are #2. Some awesome golfer on a forum recommended them. Nice pants! Can’t wait to pull them out next spring.
? Attaboy!!! Club Lulu is exclusive, but comfortable!!!

I looked to see if there was a fan club and found out Jim Harbaugh has switched to Lululemon ABC pants. He of $8 Wal Mart pleated front khaki for life fame. A reporter gave him a pair of ABC pants and now he has a closet full of them he purchased himself and claims he will never wear anything else ever again.

Last edited:
My albatross club membership bc without it I'm not headed back to #TheGrandaddy

A series of lessons with my instructor to completely revamp my swing.

I rarely win anything unless you count $1 on a $10 quick pick. Either way the anticipation and fun in following is worth it. Not to mention it’s for a great cause.

The Albatross Club can make things possible. Just continue to put your name in for things and enter all the contests associated with the experiences.. It can happen to you.

Outside of my Albatross Club Membership I'll say my Toulon Atlanta. It was love at first sight.

Back