Your Favorite Golf Shirt / Brand

I like Puma first then UA or Adidas. But my favorite shirts are the ones called clearance or sale.

Millar

@Canadan
what the name brand of the over shirt that jb got you guys and you wore for the cc fitting?

Gfore or Polo. Most other brands run way too large.

I try to keep Polos at $20 or less... Van Heusen Outlet is excellent, sometimes I can find deals at Kohl's. PGATSS Pebble Beach and PGA branded shirts are also both nice.

I mostly wear them for work though. I'm a muni or reasonable cost (less than $20/9 holes) private course guy and most often play golf with a moisture wicking tee and Van Heusen golf shorts.

Paying full retail for golf brand polos is a lot of money...

Dave

Tattoo Golf, they're just fun.

I don’t have a favorite brand. Whatever catches my eye that I can find at Ross Stores for 15 bucks usually. I will on occasion pick up a branded polo at a pro shop

After getting the mystery box the stitch brand is one of my favorites. Very well made and they run a little more relaxed fit

I have a polo from lulu lemon that is really nice. Grabbed it randomly on a sale. Nice quality, fit.

Favorite brands not looking at costs would be Travis Mathew and Peter Millar.

Looking at costs would be Puma, Adidas, and Nike.

I will say that I was very surprised and happy with the Stitch Mystery box. They are now on my list to look at.

Back