Your Favorite Golf Shoes to Walk In

That's my theory as well - I used to wear Asics all the time.

I know there are a fair number of THP'ers who wear the Asics golf offerings. @JB was the one who turned my eye to them.
Freaking love them as of late

Adidas Code Chaos. Got a pair a while back and walk all the time, they are stupidly comfortable. I'll be adding another pair at some point just in a different colour.

Ecco Biom are some of the most comfortable golf shoes I have owned. Sketchers Go Golf Elite are a pretty close second.

Gotta agree. These are the best shoes I've even owned 👍

Seriously looking at getting a pair of Truelinks OG Premium as I want improved waterproofing and I have wide feet and toe problems so my boys need room to move. Anyone got any feedback on this model? I walk 99%of my rounds.

Seriously looking at getting a pair of Truelinks OG Premium as I want improved waterproofing and I have wide feet and toe problems so my boys need room to move. Anyone got any feedback on this model? I walk 99%of my rounds.

I haven't had that particular model of Truelinks, but those that I have worn have all been wider in the toe area than most. One of the reasons I like them.

Right now my favorite is the Cuater Ringer. When I first got them my right foot would develop a pain on the ball of my foot at about 11 holes in. Like one of the spike housings was pushing up or not correct seated. I called CS and was denied any warranty. Was shocked actually. Pushed through and after only wearing them to ride they must have broken themselves in. The issue went away and now they by far one of themost comfortable shoes I’ve ever walked in!

Right now my favorite is the Cuater Ringer. When I first got them my right foot would develop a pain on the ball of my foot at about 11 holes in. Like one of the spike housings was pushing up or not correct seated. I called CS and was denied any warranty.

Pretty big turn off, even if they did end up working out OK for you in the long run. Hard to want to spend money with a company that won’t stand behind their product.

I don’t have the Premiums, but I have two pair of OGs and one pair of OG Feels. The OGs have very good waterproofing and if you’re looking for comfort for wide feet, you can’t beat them. I’ve had both pairs of the OGs for two years as of this month - they’ve held up excellently, and the waterproofing is still good.

Trues are probably the most underrated golf shoe on the market, because they don’t advertise a lot and they’re not trendy like some of the “big” brands.

Anybody tried the FootJoy Hyperflex Boa that’s being advertised in every other commercial break on Golf Channel right now?

FJ Pro SL for me.
I’m interested in trying ECCO Golf Street shoes this year. Anyone wear them with orthotics? Wondering on sizing,especially for a 4E width!

Any Puma with the Ignite foam will do.

I love what Puma has done with two shoes that I walk in pretty regularly depending on the conditions

1615044695797.png

1615044751996.png

I love walking in my Tour Premieres

True Linkswear TL-01

I'm a FJ guy so I have to say my DNAs. Even more comfortable are the Freestyle shoes, but they are no longer available. I'm honestly dying to try some of the newer styles out there, CodeChaos especially but I'm concerned about the waterproofing. I play first thing in the morning so waterproofing is almost more important than comfort. I don't want to drop $200 on a pair of shoes and find out they don't hold out the moisture.

I'm torn right now between CodeChaos Sport or the Asics Glide. The Glides are cheaper right now but I feel like the the CodeChaos are better in wet conditions based on the looks and material.

Another vote for CodeChaos, like wearing pillows. I wish they’d bring the BOA low version over stateside as I’d buy a pair in every color and be done with shoes for a long time.

Adidas CodeChaos (while not my favorite looking shoe) is the best walking shoe, most comfortable shoe I’ve owned. That included golf and non golf.

So surprised adidas doesn’t seem to be pushing that shoe this year unless it’s COVID related manufacturing issues. If I were them I would release like 5 more color ways. Unbelievable shoe.

Really like the Biom 3, wear this shoe constantly off the course And very comfortable. I like the look of the new foot joy stratos shoe has anyone tried these yet, if the course is wet I use the Footjoy Pro SL great grip with this shoe 👍

I picked up a pair of Adidas CodeChaos last season and they are the most comfortable golf shoe I've worn. I walked every single round played that year and they were great. Would definitely buy another pair.

My Nike Roche Gs are great and affordable for walking.

I recently got a pair of casual shoes from Cuater and they are the most comfortable shoes in that style I have ever worn. I’m definitely getting a pair of their golf shoes to walk in for this summer.

Walked a second round in the FJ hyperflex boas. Best shoes yet. Very comfortable, flexible and breathable. Should be great for warmer days.

Back