Your favorite style of pizza

NY style for me is first on my list. I dont dislike any pizza though.

I think the best pizzas should have a super thin crust, and be sold by the pound.

There is no such thing as having "too much, or too many" toppings on a pizza. That's my favorite style of pizza.

On another note, google "breadless pizza". My wife makes these. Good stuff.

Jacks Frozen Pizza a wrong answer? Because I feel like I could eat those every day.

NY, gimme thin crust all day long!!

I gravitate towards NY style but if I ever get a chance to have Chicago, I can see that changing...

Jacks Frozen Pizza a wrong answer? Because I feel like I could eat those every day.
Nothing wrong with a good frozen pizza, Costco's Kirkland brand thin crust pepperoni can usually be found in my freezer.

I think the best pizzas should have a super thin crust, and be sold by the pound.

There is no such thing as having "too much, or too many" toppings on a pizza. That's my favorite style of pizza.

On another note, google "breadless pizza". My wife makes these. Good stuff.
wow, all I did was type in "breadless" and there it was, never heard of it, but you can be sure I'm tryin' it, thx!!(y)

Chicago style I guess.

Pizza
I like Pizza.
Sicilian is good, New York is good, Neapolitan is good.
Tomatoe pie
White pizza
I like them all. I am a pizza junkie

I was in Chicago a few years back for a meeting/training seminar and had deep dish from some famous place...just did not like it. I like thin pizza, deep dish is not for me

New York style, thin crust, the more cheese and meat toppings the better. Followed by Neapolitan, then Chicago and then Detroit. Not usually a big fan of deep dish, it's like eating a loaf of bread with some stuff on top.

And no freaking pineapple. I like pineapple, but it does not freaking belong on freaking pizzas. Freaking ever.

Neopolitan and then New York.
Never had Chicago.

As much as I loved the pizza when I lived in NYC, I'm going with Chicago. 'Cause I'm a hungry guy.

The Grandma Style is quickly gaining popularity and we had a great one last night from a local place.

D1B5CC92-1294-4D7B-8A11-EDD620A33238.jpeg

I'd never even heard of that style, but sounds delicious.

So, since it's a Long Island thing, would @AJVCG order a slice of "reguluh Grandma"?

I'd never even heard of that style, but sounds delicious.

Its been growing in popularity for a while, and it was delicious.

New York for sure!

NY thin to medium, with a crispy crust. Not into soggy pizza. Detroit is excellent too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could go for see new York style pepperoni slices today!

Neapolitan is the best by far. Can‘t do the Chicago style though. It’s something that sounds good on paper but just doesn’t work IRL.

Brooklyn style Neapolitan(ie Grimaldi’s, Patsy’s, Totonno’s) with OG Long Island Grandma as a close second(Umberto’s ftw!)

Neapolitan is the best by far. Can‘t do the Chicago style though. It’s something that sounds good on paper but just doesn’t work IRL.
I mean, it's more like a casserole than a pizza! :LOL:

Back