CONTEST Your Favorite: The 2022 Grandaddy of em All with Callaway Golf

Twenty words are so few when you really think about it. Time to get appropriately expeditious with your sesquipedalian vocabulary

Some awesome answer. Here is another set of irons I wanted at one time. Pretty unknown Callaway club.. I thought they were so cool looking when they came out.

Thats not a blade.. This is a blade. lol!!

View attachment 9098340
those are cool looking.

MD3 56° S-Grind. I miss greens and I feel like I can hit any chip. Great workability that inspires confidence.

I was a senior, just driving a beater

I was 12 or 13 and had just started playing golf.. I wanted these then.. Who knew blades would always be a draw..

Anyone ever play one of these? They were part of the original Big Bertha line. I could absolutely smoke this, but also shank the fire out of this 😂

e66b454ac214f6c9_original.jpeg

Anyone ever play one of these? They were part of the original Big Bertha line. I could absolutely smoke this, but also shank the fire out of this 😂

View attachment 9098355
YES!! When you hit it square, that ball soared! When you didn't.....not so much;)

X18 irons. Callaway helped me establish a kids golf program, sent 2 cases - kid length irons! Only OEM that helped.

X18 irons. Callaway helped me establish a kids golf program, sent 2 cases - kid length irons! Only OEM that helped.
Great irons. The X18 pro series were my first set of "real" irons (all others were hand me downs, or cheap knock offs). I still have them just because of sentimental value;)

Original Epic Driver after reading the Granddaddy reviews, this was a great driver for me, I wore it out!

To this day, I have never been more excited about a release. I was broke AF when they first came out but I was able to get ahold of one fro CPO a few months after release. Absolutely adored that club.

Twenty words are so few when you really think about it. Time to get appropriately expeditious with your sesquipedalian vocabulary

You're deliberately trying to make me feel stupid, aren't you?

I had Callaway rogue clubs and loved the sound when hitting the sweet spot. Miss those clubs.

Whad he say? 😂

I was 12 or 13 and had just started playing golf.. I wanted these then.. Who knew blades would always be a draw..
1st set of clubs were top flight blades. Not the club for a beginner or in the winter...ouch.

Callaway Sure Out 58 degree wedge. So easy it eliminated my fear of greenside bunkers. Still in the bag.

Epic Fusion irons are so long and easy to hit, I say “Hasta la vista, baby” to the golf ball

Back