Your favorite thread on THP?

Luchnia

You will never conquer golf.
Reaction score
Handicap
I like so many of the threads on THP, but I gotta state that the mental getaway thread is "A Gif Story" and it totally cracks me up :D Some of the post are hilarious.

Grandaddy and it's yearly tales.

After following the Grandaddy live thread this year, I would say it's the live Experience threads I like the most. I read all the swing and improvement threads because mines a work in progress. The Ponder, Banter, Rant and, Happy thread get followed along with the B100. With such limited access to equipment up here, I read what sparks my curiosity or seems interesting but, with no place to try equipment out, all it does is fill me with want!
Oh, and always poking my nose in Giphy land! ?

The live experience threads and the THP Random Acts of Kindness thread. Both of those encompass how awesome the people are here

THP Random Acts of Kindness or the Happy Thread, both just bring me so much joy and makes me happy to be able to interact with so many wonderful people!

The live experience threads and the THP Random Acts of Kindness thread. Both of those encompass how awesome the people are here
Add in the Happy Thread and the food threads and you have my favorites.

When Experiences are happening those threads top the list, and the sign-up threads are fun too, otherwise for day-to-day stuff, the current "A Gif Story" has been a blast.

i don't have a favorite thread but i like going through the "random and off topic" section. always cool stuff to check out.

The Grandaddy live thread every year. No other thread that I've seen has guys purposely taking days off and blocking off time slots just to sit at home or at their desk and read page after page of updates.

The teaser threads
The experience threads
The contest threads
All threads(y)

I like so many of the threads on THP, but I gotta state that the mental getaway thread is "A Gif Story" and it totally cracks me up :D Some of the post are hilarious.

Its dumb, but man is it good to relieve some stress or take a deep breath from work and smile!

Live update threads are a huge favorite. That being said.. How to pack a staff bag will always be a favorite whenever it gets bumped.

TheGrandaddy thread, GIPHY is great, Pets thread is on of my favorites.

What ever I decide for the day, but the live ones are always great to follow along. Giphy has been fun to follow & post. Searching back through some of the old ones since I'm still an FNG & watching others complain about the old thread being bumped. :LOL::LOL:

The Granddaddy thread when live (yawn months after), The trying to break 100 thread, and the Deal of the Day thread.

Pace of play discussions, I need somewhere to vent and confirm I'm not crazy at being upset with the slow pace of play. I also really enjoy posts about how to learn the game for new players and anything discussing how to improve the game of golf in general.

I like the "What golf stuff did you do today?" and "What golf stuff did you buy today?" as golf is always on my mind!

Back