Your favorite thread on THP?

Golf course specific travel stuff

The real answer is, which ever one I’m reading. If I had to choose one it would be the Grand Daddy Live thread. That was fun.

My favorite THP threads have been THPers Random Acts of Kindness, The yearly Granddaddy threads, The yearly Morgan Cup threads, Playing w/THPers is that much better, and the hilarious The GIF Story.

Random Acts of Kindness and the live Experience threads top my list.

Every once and a awhile a certain piece of equipment will blow up and just have a surprising amount of staying power. CF16 irons was one of those. Just reading the stories of people falling into and out of love of different clubs is really interesting and one of the things that brought me to this community.

For some great one the happy thread and random acts of kindness definitely make me remember the world is actually a pretty good place.

The Morgan Cup threads for me are my favorites for the last month. (y)

Prior to those, the random acts of kindness, Grandaddy Live Thread And pGrandaddy build up threads are awesome. :cool:

I like the building anticipation in the various event/experience travel threads, and seeing how things fare in the live update threads.

"What did you shoot today?" is good, too.

Back