Your first THP Experience

How did I miss out on the orange crescents? You think @KCSmitty would have said “Dude, you have to try these!” We were sitting right next to each other! :LOL:
Hey man, as if the the table chatter and @KY Golfer asking to take the whole platter wasn't enough, I can't help!
What?!? That is a shame.
She was shocked when I asked her to leave the whole platter but everyone was killin them.

Not sure how you missed out, I thought I did tell everyone to try them. :ROFLMAO:

@Duffer Waldorf and I were shocked they were still on the tray when we left. That's @oumagic fault. We thought he

was taking them to go. The orange rolls are the talk, but the entire meal was Amazing. CDA is amazing.

Mine I believe was the Kentucky Invitational in 2015. The course was absolutely soaked, but it was a great time.

Never made an official one, but hope to change that at some point - closest I get is our unofficial UK gathering

It was the Bridgestone THP Championship in Las Vegas, I think in 2013. My wife thought I was nuts. I had some social anxiety and was stupid. #cookie was my partner. I didn’t think I had 1st tee jitters...then I hit my “drive” about 60 feet. GG about had an aneurism over slow play. I met a bunch of great THPers, including Jake. TPC Vegas was great. I was hooked on THP

Initial staffproto. Oct 15. Jeez 4 years already.

ae938bcf3ce4e67d4c9d3614e7e3026b.jpg

My first and so far only THP Experience was the 2017 Hype with Callaway Golf in Chicopee, MA (The Ranch Golf Club). Had a blast with everyone involved. Hope to get into another event this year.

Last edited:
The IOWA Tour stop at the TCI course around Des Moines, was a ton of fun, my first round was with JJMorris against Hawk and @GolferGal

It was the 2016 Project X Handcrafted Experience in San Diego, and it was eye opening. I had never done anything like that... any of it really. Met up with a bunch of strangers, had a great time and made some new friends. A bunch of us played Maderas before the event, and we got to play Aviara with @DB TT for the event using our new, designed for us driver shafts.

I have to admit, I was quite reserved and a little intimidated having never been through something like this. But man what an experience!

2016 THP Championship in Las Vegas.

2019 True Temper weekEnd October 2019. Awesome weekend. Great time with everyone.

2015 at Olde Stonewall. There was something like 60 THPers that attended that event.

My very first event/experience was the Bridgestone Championship at PGA National, I think back in 2014.... damn time flies.

There were too many THPers to list, but @GregDan Cookie @pudge and so many others were there. I had a great time and it got me to throw my hat in on a lot of other great experiences here at THP.

@mancest buying ALL the Shiner they had at that Publix!! Amazing weekend for sure!!! That was my first official event!
My first THP experience was the Hopkins wedge (unofficial) event. My foursome was wake, wareagle, troyfl and me... I could play everyday with those three and be a happy man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@mancest buying ALL the Shiner they had at that Publix!! Amazing weekend for sure!!! That was my first official event!
My first THP experience was the Hopkins wedge (unofficial) event. My foursome was wake, wareagle, troyfl and me... I could play everyday with those three and be a happy man!

That was a blast man. the game room or whatever it is actually called downstairs was awesome.

2019 Injected Speed Event sponsored by Taylormade Golf at the Robert Trent Jones trail course Grand /national in Opelika, Alabama
EPIC- Met up with @MH , @Jman, and @H8tobogie at the Atlanta Airport and drove over together. Then we met up with @Vader @EnglishTurn @mr3putt and @BriMac.
Awesome 3 days of golf.....

2019 Injected Speed Event sponsored by Taylormade Golf at the Robert Trent Jones trail course Grand /national in Opelika, Alabama
EPIC- Met up with @MH , @Jman, and @H8tobogie at the Atlanta Airport and drove over together. Then we met up with @Vader @EnglishTurn @mr3putt and @BriMac.
Awesome 3 days of golf.....

Couldn’t have said it better. Thanks @donny475. It was an unreal experience. Not knowing what to expect had me a little nervous but once I met the guys at the airport that went away almost instantly.

Couldn’t have said it better. Thanks @donny475. It was an unreal experience. Not knowing what to expect had me a little nervous but once I met the guys at the airport that went away almost instantly.

That was a great event with some really good dudes!

Will let you know when it happens!

Atlanta Tour Van Stop.
@War Eagle and his backwards range shots
@JB and his Skyline chili obsession.
The MASSIVE OG tour van.
the golden ticket. Wait is that really what it was called? I can't remember.
Taking dollar bills for THPers signed with ink and/or salt haha

This was mine as well. I helped set it up and it only got better from there. We officially met and hugged it out that weekend. There were a lot of OG thprs at that event.

2018 Morgan Cup. #TeamParadise
It was the best time I have ever had playing golf!
JB + GG along with everyone at CPG are amazing! Just getting to sit and listen to @LittleRat talk was amazing.
Hammock Beach has 2 amazing but different courses. Someday I will play the Conservatory in good weather.

It was great having on the team!!!

This was mine as well. I helped set it up and it only got better from there. We officially met and hugged it out that weekend. There were a lot of OG thprs at that event.
Super sketchy hotel beers with randoms from the internet. I'll never ever forget that first night hahahhaa

2018 Ben Hogan Experience at The Mission Inn. Good Times!
Met @Sox_Fan @H8tobogie @Space Bandito @badolds
Also met Tyler and Corey from Ben Hogan. Sorry about the spelling if that’s not right for Corey and I don’t know Tyler’s THP name.
I got a set of Edge irons at that event and I still have them in my bag today. If anyone has questions about Ben Hogan or the Edge model specifically, just ask!

TBD, but really hoping for the 2020 Morgan Cup, looks amazing!

Back