CONTEST Your Gear: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I love reading about how Callaway drivers worked for everyone's game.

My favorite piece of tech in callaway products is jailbreak. I was introduced to jailbreak in my Epic Subzero and I've been a believer since.
I absolutely loved my Rogue Draw driver with jailbreak, all these years later I probably regret giving up that driver the most

I love reading about how Callaway drivers worked for everyone's game.

My favorite piece of tech in callaway products is jailbreak. I was introduced to jailbreak in my Epic Subzero and I've been a believer since.
I was ready to buy the epic sub zero as soon as I saw it and read about jailbreak. For some reason the face felt very harsh/hard to me and never ended up purchasing. To me my 816 dbd felt so much better. I didn’t try jailbreak again until the epic speed and the feel was way better. The Rogue Max LS feels awesome, I just hope it works for me on the course. First 2 rounds coming up next week

I was ready to buy the epic sub zero as soon as I saw it and read about jailbreak. For some reason the face felt very harsh/hard to me and never ended up purchasing. To me my 816 dbd felt so much better. I didn’t try jailbreak again until the epic speed and the feel was way better. The Rogue Max LS feels awesome, I just hope it works for me on the course. First 2 rounds coming up next week
Ashamed to say I haven't hit the Rogue ST yet, but it is a really good looking driver.

Offical entry:

Rogue, Loved the powerful feel to it. Workability when needed. Forgiving with that extra Extra Gas no breaks🚀

I didn't think I would be eligible for this since I've never had or even swung a Callaway driver. Then I remembered that I hit a Mavrik driver at Top Golf. It was a vendor event and one of the guys from the company hosting brought one he won in a raffle.

So here is my official entry:

I game Mavrik irons and 3W. I was excited to hit the Mavrik driver. It didn't disappoint. Smooth as butter!

Entry:

Epic Speed Customs. Sharp looking speedster. Commanded attention from cover to sound to end results. Again and again. And again.

Coming down to the wire for entries.

Go check out a Callaway driver and post your thoughts.

Bumping this back up, get those entries in last day to enter!

Official entry:
I have never used a Callaway driver before, but am asking for a Callaway Epic Flash 3W for Christmas.

Pretty excited to find out who will be joining us

tenor (3).gif

Gaming the Callaway Mavrik with Fujikura’s Ventus shaft. Went out and got the Epic Speed but stayed Maverick...

Ready to see who the next pick for the team is! Already looking to be a great team and can't wait to see how it shapes up this year.

Back