CONTEST Your Gear: 2022 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Rogue ST Max. Long , forgiving , confidence inspiring. And just when you think Callaway can't do better along comes this driver.

Entry:

Epic Max LS keeps my spin down perfectly. Let’s me hit so many more fairways than my swing deserves.

Playing the EPIC MAX LS The forgiveness paired with that perfect spin window allows me to hit straight bombs.

Last edited:
Mine was the C4. It was my first purchase of a real club. It wasn't the longest, but will always be special to me.

Epic Sub-Zero. Great when hit well. Wasn’t ready for it. Calling for Apex UW 12 degree 🤪😀

The original GBB was the last Callaway driver I had in the bag. It was great driver for it's time.

Participants, the next Episode of Off Course features the captain of Team Callaway and you don’t want to miss that.

GBB Epic Sub Zero
It looked amazing, performed phenomenally, and had all the tech you could've wanted at the time.

Recently replaced Mavrik with Rogue ST Max:
I'm hitting it farther and straighter. Feels and looks powerful at address and especially when I hit the sweet spot!

A Diablo Octane was my last Callaway driver, a total beast but man did my ears ring 😆

2019 played Epic Flash driver, sound and feel didn't suit me but tracking says I get Epic Speed this Fri-yay!

Official entry:

Epic Flash Sub Zero - I'm too cheap to replace it! Will post copious reviews for a new one!!!

Last edited:
My last Callaway driver was the Epic Flash 9.0. I unwisely let the lure of newer drag me away.

Some of these entries are a trip now memory lane.

XR16, still in the bag. Cannot find a reason to switch, even demo'd others against it.

Entry:

Rogue ST Max D producing bombs with maximum forgiveness, with the purest sound and feel always keeping me in play!

Gaming the BigBertha B21. With my wicked banana slice, its the first driver keeping me relatively in bounds!! Its Magic!

Back