Kentucky Blue. I think that’s an official color since Drake used it in a song, haha.
Is that same blue as the Kentucky blue people?

I am drawn to blues and greys, whether light or dark for either color. When i want a pop of color, I will gravitate towards reds and oranges. But if I need to choose just one....

BLUE!

Blue and grey

My go to colors are red and black or red, white and blue.

We've all got a color (or shade I suppose) that we lean on more than others. For me? You already know hahaha

View attachment 8921441

What's yours, and why? Has it always been that way for you?
Id say that mine lies somewhere on the spectrum of verticle rows 1-2. I dont owna lot of greens, reds, yellows. I own some grey, pops or orange, not a big fan of the "tans"

Not sure why, just like Navy or the like.

I’m going with a cobalt blue. That shade or something close is my favorite color

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lots of blue and gray so far.
I also fall in that camp, but with pink and purple added as well.

Blue & Blue & anything with Blue in it (y)

I want bright colors, I don't mind wearing a bright orange, yellow or green shirt. I will wear others though to.

Blues first, with Green a pretty close second. No real reason, maybe it's a water thing.

NOT Carolina blue.

Blue is my color because there are so many shades that I like. If you look in my closet 75% of the shirts have some blue in them.

Blues or Greens for sure.

Blue, from navy to baby, I love every shade.

Pretty much any darker color is fine with me. The only exception is some lighter shades of blue but not like pastel or something. I am also pretty much a solid color guy. Not really one for a lot of stripes or anything.

Red, might be my passion for Nebraska and all things Huskers, but I've always loved red!

No particular color but since I’m fat I tend to stay with darker colors

Orange but that blue palette is niiiiice.

Blues and red.

My favorite color is red, but my favorite combinations are always white/black/grey.

Back