Mine is purple. The Vikings and my alma mater’s color.
@Canadan why is blue your color?
It's pretty much the only color that has a full spectrum of variants that work for me.

Everything else, minus maybe green, I think look weird on me.

I kind of feel this way too. I never choose it as a top choice, but certain shades look really good on me (according to my wife). And this was the color that I first experienced an "Ah ha!" moment when it came to using color to complement skin tone (I mean, let's be real - I was a guy with 4 brothers & no sisters going to an all-boys HS. I had no clue about colors/wardrobe stuff haha!) I was with my friend at a discount store (actually a weekend show in a hotel) and we found the world's ugliest shirt. Just for laughs I said "I'm gonna try it on - maybe buy it for a joke." Once I put it on, we both said "Hmmm - that actually looks good on."

And a lot of the colors I like? They look like crap when I wear them. Oh, well.

I seem to gravitate towards blue.

Dan, you and I both. Teal hits my eye just right

Same as you. In the summer when I have lots of color light blue looks really good on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

navy blue

Black and Red have always been mine.

I don’t wear Crimson ... I wear a lot of Purple.

I don't do any neon-like colors. I do often wear things that are in the blue range for sure. It's been like that since I was a "garanimal kid" growing up probably. I also can't do white as I can ruin that color in one outing.

Told myself I would add some more color to the closest, yet everything I see that I like is some shade of blue or grey.

Aquas and blues, but not dark blues.

i'm a sweater so I need dark colors...as posted before navy is my go to...but regardless of physiological hyper-cooling mechanisms, I find myself ALWAYS picking navy/dark blue colors...trying to force myself into lighter colors

I’m not a fussy guy, but I lean probably to either darks or fairly bright. Have a couple of pink and green shirts that I rock. That might change....

I have a problem with everything close to a lime green.......
Hahahaha I have a lime green shirt that I can’t decide whether I love or hate!

green or brown

Bright colors mostly. Blues, yellow, red, I can rock it all. Probably have more blues though.

I seem to be a sucker for blue. I have a lot of blue polos

I like the camo pattern in either green or black

Grey and various shades of blue

Blue most of the time. Black and grey in the winter.

Blues and gray's. My closet is full of them.

Navy Blue

Not following you on the “Kentucky blue people”
Kentucky blue people may be referring to the blue fugates. A family line in Kentucky where they have a genetic condition giving them blue tinged skin. They kind of look like smurfs... or that guy that used to go on tv selling the health benefits of colloidal silver. He seriously was blue from using that stuff. His name was Paul Karan son according to google

B2209397-39C6-46C2-9336-8768A3B142B8.png

Back